This Manker U21 is the upgrade to the U11, from this flashlight you can expect a whopping 700m beam which is given to you from the new XHP35 HI LED outputting 1300 lumens. This flashlight is rechargeable, and uses a 26650 5000mAh battery (supplied) to offer you a maximum runtime of up to 100 hours on the lowest output mode.
The size and performance of this flashlight is very impressive, which is why we believe it is one of the greatest compact searchlights out there.
- Max output of 1300 lumens
- Rechargeable via Micro-USB
- Battery indicator light
- Throws a beam up to 700m
- Uses single 26650 battery
- Waterproof to IPX-7
- 24 Months warranty
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LED
- Max Output: 1300 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 700m
- Max Runtime: 100hrs
- Battery: 1 x 26650
- Reflector: Smooth, deep
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Finish: Mil-Standard type III hard anodising
- Waterproof: IPX-7
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Length: 148mm
- Head Dia: 59mm
- Body Dia: 35mm
- Weight: 290g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Manker U21
- 1 x 26650 Li-ion battery
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Removable Body Clip
- Spare o-ring
- User manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Manker. See the User Manual that comes with the Manker torch.
- To turn the flashlight on, single press the side switch.
- To turn the flashlight off, press and hold the side switch.
- To change the mode, with the flashlight on single press the side switch.
- The flashlight has two groups of output, Moonlight>Low>Medium>High>Turbo and Strobe>Breathing Indicator>SOS>. To change between these groups, with the flashlight on double click the switch to swap between the groups.
- Turbo: 1300 Lumens / 1.25hrs
- High: 650 Lumens / 3.1hrs
- Medium: 300 Lumens / 5.2hrs
- Low: 100 Lumens / 12hrs
- Moonlight: 15 Lumens / 100hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.