MyStar is a 360 degree adjustable, rechargeable headlamp. Equipped with NEXTORCH Patented Fresnel Lens Focusing Technology, myStar achieves a 360 degree swivel adjustability, so that you can freely adjust the focus from a focused beam to a flood light according to different lighting requirements.
By using the CREE® XP-L V5 LED, myStar delivers up to 550 lumens with a 3000mAh high capacity lithium polymer battery for power, ensuring lighter in weight, long lasting, and safer. The partial pressure headband design divides the head lamp’s weight to make it more comfortable for longer wearing. myStar is your ideal choice for mountain climbing, spelunking, wilderness running and industrial repairs.
- 360º Rotation provides smooth transition from spot to flood
- Uses a rechargeable li-ion polymer battery with Micro-USB port
- Flashing red rear warning light for added visibility and safety
- Partial pressure headband designed for comfort in long use periods
- LED: CREE® XP-L V5 LED
- Max Output: 550 Lumens
- Battery: 3000mAh lithium Polymer Battery
- Distance: 184m
- Material: Aluminium and polymer
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Water Resistance: IPX-4
- Diameter: 37mm*31mm*37mm (light size)；57mm*23mm*76mm (battery case)
- Weight: 169g (including battery)
What you get
- Nextorch MyStar
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Product Registration Card
This torch comes with warranty from the manufacturer, See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Long press the switch on the top of the battery case until the side warning light flashes
- Press the button on the top of the lamp base to turn on the head light
MODE SWITCH / OFF
- With the headlight turned on within 3 seconds, press the button switch to cycle between High>Mid>Low.
- After 3 seconds, you can press the switch again to turn the headlight off.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 550 Lumens / 4hrs 30min
- Mid: 200 Lumens / 7hrs 25min
- Low: 20 Lumens / 63hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.