Night Master Eclipse 1000 Rechargeable Long Range Hunting Light
Eclipse hunting lights and infrared (IR) illuminators were developed by Night Master in the UK and in collaboration with professional night hunters and gamekeepers worldwide. They wanted more from a hunting light. So we listened...
They wanted a long-range light that would be directly rechargeable, with a quiet button, rapid on/off function, changeable LEDs, easier beam focusing, a low battery indicator, better grip on the body, faster mode selection, reliable mode memory and an indicator light to show that an infrared beam is active.
An Eclipse hunting light includes all the above features and more. It uses patent pending technology, making it one of the most advanced and easy-to-use hunting lights in the world. A light to eclipse others.
- Convex glass lens which produces a concentrated beam
- Indents for easy grip when focusing beam
- Removable LEDs, meaning other LEDs can be used
- Rechargeable battery tube via Micro USB
- Deep knurling for excellent grip
- Intelligent switch with Multi functional indicator light, fast on/off functions, easy mode selection, mode memory function, hidden S.O.S emergency flashing function and quiet operation
- Improved runtime offering you 6 hours on the highest output mode from two 18650 batteries
- Upgraded LEDs from the previous Night Master torches giving you a better and brighter beam
- 2 Year warranty
- LED: White, Red or IR (850nm) LED
- Beam Distance (White LED): 1100m
- Runtime: 6 Hours (On high mode)
- Battery: 2 x 18650 Li-ion batteries
- Switch: Intelligent switch with Multi functional indicator light, fast on/off functions, easy mode selection, mode memory function, hidden S.O.S emergency flashing function and quiet operation
- Lens: Convex glass lens which produces a concentrated beam
- Weight: 498g (including batteries)
What you get
- Night Master Eclipse 1000
- 2 x 18650 Rechargeable Batteries
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Spare O-Rings
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Night Master. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Press the button and release to switch power on/ off.
Easy Mode Change
- Changing modes with the Eclipse is very easy. When the light is on, press the button for 1-second and release. This will change the mode. There are 4 brightness modes. You can preview each mode when the light is on by pressing and holding the button. After 1-second the light will scroll through the modes. Release the button to activate your selected mode.
Rapid Mode Memory
- There’s no need to wait for the Eclipse to memorise your chosen mode – it does it automatically. The Eclipse models immediately memorise each selected mode. So when you switch the light off and on again, it will activate in the last mode you used.
Activate Light Indicator
When the Eclipse is off, press and hold the button for 2-seconds. A blue crescent-shaped light under the button will illuminate and then disappear. This indicates that the Active Light Indicator function has been activated. Every time you switch the Eclipse on, the indicator light will illuminate - very useful when using invisible infrared (IR) light.
Deactivate Light Indicator
When the light is off, press and hold the button for 2-seconds. A blue crescent-shaped light under the button will flash twice. This indicates that the Active Light Indicator function has been deactivated.
In the past, the extremely long beam on Night Master lights has helped lone night hunters to signal for emergency assistance. This is why we have included an S.O.S. function on the Eclipse. It can be activated at any time, whether the light is on or off. To activate, press the button quickly 3 times. Only use this if you genuinely need emergency assistance.
Charging the Eclipse
Eclipse hunting lights are equipped with a micro USB port at the top of the battery tube – fully unscrew the LED section to access it. To charge the 18650 battery/ batteries inside the battery tube, plug the supplied charging cable into the micro USB port on the Eclipse and then plug the standard USB connector into a power source, such as USB vehicle adapter, phone charger, power bank, computer, etc. The red charging LED indicates that the batteries are charging. When fully charged, the blue indicator light will appear.
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.