NOW IN STOCK
The Night Master NMR-30 is our newest everyday picking up torch, which took off amazingly at The British Shooting Show 2018 selling out of all available stock. The NMR-30 features a quick and easy to focus head which outputs 950 lumens, alongside 5 different light outputs, a beam distance of up to 200m and is directly rechargeable via micro-USB with an 18650 li-ion battery included - all this for just £36.95!
- 950 Lumens
- Focusable head: push/ pull to quickly adjust the beam from flood to sport
- Rechargeable via micro USB charging port (18650 battery & USB cable included)
- 3 light modes & hidden Strobe & SOS modes
- Low battery indicator under the switch
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminium
- Removable body clip
- 1 Year Warranty
- LED: CREE U2 T6 LED
- Brightness: 950 Lumens
- Power: 10W
- Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Battery: 1 x 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Distance: 200m
- Modes: 5 Output Modes
- Max Runtime: 7hrs (Low Mode)
- Waterproof: IPX-6
- Size: 125mm x 28mm x 26mm
Weight: 82g (Excluding battery)
What you get
- Night Master NMR-30
- 1 x 18650 Li-ion Battery
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Padded Hard Carry Case
- With the light off, press and hold the button for 1-second to switch the light on.
- When the light is on, quick button presses will change mode: High>Mid>Low.
- To access flashlight Strobe mode, double press the button in any mode or when the light is off.
- To access flashing SOS mode, when the light is off, press and hold the button for 2 seconds.
- When in Strobe or SOS mode, quick button press will access High mode.
- With the light on in any mode, press and hold the button for 1-second to switch the light off.
- The button will flash red when the battery needs charging.
- To charge, plug the supplied micro-USB lead into the NMR-30 USB port, which is under the rubber bung - the button will flash red to indicate charging and turn green when fully charged.
This torch comes with a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer, Night Master. See the User Manual that comes with the Night Master torch.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.