Night Master NMR-20 Rechargeable EDC Torch with XP-L LED & 960 Lumens
The NMR-20 is part of the Night Master Response range, which has been designed to offer quality, reliability, power and versatility. This mode features a low-profile window breaker for emergency situations and a Micro USB port for convenient charging - plug it into your USB phone charger, 12v car charger, portable power bank, computer or any standard USB port. The NMR-20 uses a single 18650 rechargeable battery, but two CR123A batteries can be used as a back-up option.
- High power Cree XP-L LED with 960 lumens
- Rechargeable with Micro USB
- Four light modes and a hidden strobe mode
- Power warning indicator light
- Window breaker for emergencies (removable)
- Made from high grade aluminium alloy
- 2 year warranty
- LED: Cree XP-L
- Max Output: 960 lumens (Turbo Mode)
- Max Distance: 174m
- Max Runtime: 250hrs
- Batteries: 1 x 18650 (rechargeable) or 2 x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Length: 128mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Weight: 120g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Night Master NMR-20 with glass breaker
- USB charging cable
- 18650 rechargeable battery
- Nylon holster
- Spare o-rings and rubber switch boot
- User manual
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Night Master. See the User Manual that comes with the Night Master torch.
- Press and hold the side switch to turn on, press again for 1 second to turn off.
- When the NMR-20 is on, a quick press on the side switch will change the mode. There are 4 light modes: Turbo > High > Mid > Low. Quickly press the switch 3 times to access strobe mode (or twice from Turbo mode).
- The NMR-20 automatically remembers the last mode used. Sow hen you next switch it on, it will activate at the previously used brightness level. This is useful if you require the same light mode for a particular task. However, if you quickly require maximum brightness from a lower mode, you can double-press the switch for rapid access to Turbo mode.
- There is a blue indicator light under the side switch, which illuminates with a slow blink when the battery power falls below 50%. It will continue to do this until ther e is 10% battery power left. When the power falls below 10% the indicator light will blink quickly.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 960 Lumens / 2hrs
- High: 240 Lumens / 8hrs
- Mid: 75 Lumens / 30hrs
- Low: 1 Lumens / 250hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.