Nitecore CR6 Chameleon Dual Switch Light with Red/White Primary Light
Sold out. Contact us to back-order...
The new chameleon series are yet another unique and innovative offering from Nitecore. Featuring two main LED's, one white and the other a choice of red, green or blue, the Chameleon flashlights offer incredible versatility for a wide range of applications. Chameleon lights also include two smaller secondary LED's which provide lower output red, green or blue for extended runtimes. Furthermore, a newly-designed double side-switch interface with integrated power indicator light allows for one-handed operation while providing easy access to numerous brightness levels and functions, Including a unique multi-coloured warning / hazard mode which rapidly alternates between red, green and blue. This industry-leading design is yet another example of why Nitecore is fast becoming the worlds most innovative flashlight manufacturer.
- Featuring five individual light sources: two main LEDs plus secondary red, green and blue LEDs.
- Four selectable modes of output (red, green, blue and white)
- Dual side switches offer increased control of colour modes
- Purpose-designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications
- White light mode is powered by a premium CREE XP-G2(R5) LED, providing up to 440 lumens of output
- Beam distance of up to 190m with primary white light
- Up to 400 hours runtime on low
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Equipped with a unique multi-colored (red, green and blue) signalling mode
- Dual side switches control white and coloured LEDs independently.
- Side switch features integrated power indicator light for dis playing remaining battery power (patented)
- Instant-start - enter turbo mode directly
- Physical reverse polarity protection mechanism (patented)
- Stainless steel titanium-plated clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
What you get
Printed Nitecore packaging containing:
- Nitecore CR6 Chameleon
- Quality holster
- Tactical ring
- Spare tail cap
- Spare O-ring
- User manual
This torch comes with an 18 month warranty from the manufacturer, Nitecore. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
To switch ON: Press the button on the tailcap until a “click” is heard.
To switch OFF: Press the button on the tailcap a second time until a “click” is heard.
Momentary illumination can be achieved by switching off the flashlight and then half pressing and holding the tail switch. Simply release the switch to turn the light off.
Two side switches control the two main LEDs as well as strobe / SOS modes.
With the light turned on at the tailcap, press the left switch repeatedly to cycle though the following WHITE LED brightness levels: ultra-low, low, medium, high and turbo. Once a desired setting is displayed, it will be saved by turning the light off at the tail switch.
With the light turned on at the tailcap, press the right switch repeatedly to cycle though the following COLORED LED brightness levels: main color low -> main color medium -> main color high -> secondary red -> secondary green -> secondary blue. Once a desired setting is displayed, it will be saved by turning the light off at the tail switch.
Output & Runtime
Based on 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery battery:
Primary White Light
- Turbo: 440 lumens: 1 hr 45 min
- High: 280 lumens: 3 hrs 30 min
- Mid: 160 lumens: 7 hrs
- Low: 25 lumens: 43 hrs
- Lowest: 1 lumen: 400h
Primary Red Light
- High: 120 lumens: 4 hrs 30 min
- Mid: 45 lumens: 15 hrs
- Low: 12 Lumens: 55 hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.