The Nitecore D2 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The D2 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and each of the D2’s two microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently. Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress, voltage, current and time while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete. The Nitecore D2: The world’s most advanced fully-automatic digital charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect and charge.
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimised charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.