The Nitecore D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all rechargeable batteries on the market, Eliminating the need to own several chargers. The D4 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFeP04 batteries. Intelligent circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and each of the D4's four microcomputer controlled charging slots then monitor and cargo the battery independently. Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays all charging parameters and progress while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
- Optimised charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of a specific battery type and various charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFeP04 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFeP04
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features overtime prevention to protect batteries
- Incorporates temperature control function
- Made from durable ABS (Inherently fire / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Worldwide insurance covered by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.