Powered by 8 x AA batteries, the Nitecore EA81 utilises a CREE XHP50 LED, producing up to 2150 lumens of output. It boasts a light intensity of 53,300cd and a maximum beam distance of up to 462 meters.
One of the great features of this light is the dual side switch that makes mode selection very easy with instant access to its five different brightness levels plus three special modes (Strobe, SOS & Location Beacon). The switch also has an integrated blue indictor
- Utilises a CREE XPH50 LED
- Maximum output up to 2150 lumens
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 810 hours runtime
- Maximum beam intensity of 53,300cd
- Beam distance of 462 meters
- Uses 8 x AA batteries
- Features a micro-textured reflector which offers wide angle lighting
- Innovative dual switch offers user friendly interface
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining power
- Waterproof to an IPX-8 standard (Waterproof to 2m)
- Length: 193mm
- Head Diameter: 60mm
- Tube Diameter: 41.8mm
- Weight: 282g (without batteries)
What you get
- Nitecore EA81 Searchlight
- 8 x AA batteries FREE
- Quality holster
- Spare o-ring
- User manual & warranty card
This torch comes with a month warranty from the manufacturer, . See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- To turn on: Press the ON/OFF switch once to turn the light ON
- To turn off: Press the ON/OFF switch once to turn the light OFF
- With the light turned on, press the mode switch to cycle through the outputs of ultra low, low, medium, high and turbo. The EA81 has a memory function, when it is next switch on the EA81 will enter the previous level used.
Special Modes (Strobe/Location/SOS)
- With the light turned on, press the mode switch for more than one second to enter strobe mode. To cycle through all three modes of Strobe / Location / SOS, simply press the mode switch for more than one second again - to exit special modes simply press the ON/OFF switch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 2150 Lumens / 1hrs 45min
- High: 1200 Lumens / 2hrs 30min
- Medium: 460 Lumens / 7hrs
- Low: 80 Lumens / 32hrs
- Ultra Low: 1 Lumen / 810hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.