The Nitecore EC11 despite measuring only 7.5cm has a blistering output of 900 lumens when used with an IMR 18350 button top battery. Featuring a Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED housed inside a highly polished reflector, giving a range of up to 190 meters!
A unique feature of the EC11 is the ability to run on IMR 18350 button top, which unlock the full potential of this little light at 900 lumens. It can also be powered by primary CR123A batteries, making for a great backup power source. Maximum output is reduced to 430 lumens when used with CR123A batteries. You can also use 1 x RCR123 battery.
In addition to the main white beam there is a secondary low level red light that can be used to preserve night vision. When in standby mode the red LED flashes once every three seconds to help locate the flashlight in the dark. When the tail cap is installed after changing batteries the red LED will flash to indicate the battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V - patented) making the EAC1 a portable multi-meter!
Two lockout modes to prevent accidental operation: With the light turned on press and hold both switches for over one second to enter lockout mode, alternatively simply loosen the tail cap to cut off power entirely (recommended when storing for long periods).
- Utilises CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Maximum output of 900 lumens
- Integrated "Precision Digital Optics Technology" provides extreme reflector performance
- Boats a peak beam intensity of 9000CD and throw distance of up to 190 meters
- Dual-switch design ensures unprecedented ease of use
- Secondary red LED provides constant / flashing illumination
- Indicates battery voltage with a red flashing LED (accurate to 0.1V)
- High efficiency constant current circuit enables maximum runtime of up to 20 hours
- Direct access to ultra-low and turbo output
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from an incorrectly inserted battery
- Detachable anti-rolling clip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Tail stand capability
- LED: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Output: 900 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 190m
- Battery: 1 x CR123A or 1 x IMR 18350 button top (reccomended)
- Max Runtime: 20 hrs
- Reflector: Textured
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- 75 x 25.4mm
- Weight: 45.3g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Nitecore EC11
- Pocket Clip
- Spare O-ring
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Nitecore. See the User Manual that comes with the Nitecore torch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x IMR 18350 button top battery
- Turbo: 900 Lumens / 30 mins
- High: 300 Lumens / 45 mins
- Medium: 160 Lumens / 1 hr 30 mins
- Low: 70 Lumens / 2 hr 30 mins
- Lowest: 1 Lumen / 12 hrs
Based on 1 x CR123A battery
- Turbo: 430 Lumens / 45 mins
- High: 230 Lumens / 1 hr 30 mins
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 3 hrs
- Low: 40 Lumens / 8 hrs 30 mins
- Lowest: 1 Lumen / 20 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.