Nitecore Explorer EC11 Pocket Light with XM-L2 U2 LED & 900 Lumens
Nitecore EC11, the next-generation portable handheld torch of the Explorer bloodline, ergonomically sound and compact design equipped with multi-function and dual-switch user-friendly interface. Offering outputs in both white and red, together with three special modes, giving you complete peace of mind when coping with the unexpected on the road. Outdoor travelling experiences have been taken to a whole new level.
- Precise craftsmanship with multiple functions suitable for various tasks and environments
- Instant ultra-low or turbo further enhances flexibility and practicality
- Remarkably compact palm size making it ideal for numerous outdoor activities
- Powered by one CR123A / rechargeable IMR / RCR123A battery
- Utilises CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Maximum output of 900 lumens
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance · Boasts a peak beam intensity of 9000 cd and a throw distance of up to 190 meters
- Dual-switch design ensures unprecedented ease of use
- Secondary red LED provides constant / flashing illumination
- Indicates battery voltage with a red flashing LED (accurate to 0.1V)
- High efficiency constant current circuit enables maximum runtime of up to 20 hours
- Direct access to ultra-low and turbo output
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from an incorrectly inserted battery
- Detachable anti-rolling clip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Head diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Tail diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Length: 2.95" (75mm)
- Weight: 45.3g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Nitecore EC11 flashlight
- 1 x CR123A Battery FREE
- Quality holster
- (R)CR123 battery magazine
- Body Clip
- Spare o-ring
This torch comes with a 5 Year warranty from the manufacturer, Nitecore. See the User Manual that comes with the Nitecore torch.
- To switch ON: Press the ON/OFF button once
- To switch OFF: Press the ON/OFF button once again to switch the light off and enter standby mode
- With the light switched on, press and hold the ON/OFF button for more than one second to switch the light off and activate the secondary red LED to flash once every three seconds. This is helping the user locate the EC11 in dark conditions. When using a CR123 battery, the EC11 will operate for up to 6 consecutive days with the red LED on, or remain on standby for more than 170 days with the red LED off.
- With the EC11 switched on, press the MODE button repeatedly to cycle through the following brightness levels: ultra-low, low, medium, high and turbo. Once a mode is selected it will be saved and resumed when the EC11 is reactivated.
Instant Ultra-low output
- With the light switched off, press and hold the ON/OFF button for more than one second to access ultra-low mode (1 lumen).
Instant Turbo output
- With the light switched off, press and hold the MODE button for more than one second to access turbo mode (900 lumens).
Red Light / Signal Light mode
- With the light switched off, press the MODE button to enter red light mode. In this mode, the secondary red LED will illuminate steadily. When in red light mode, press and hold the MODE button for more than one second to enter signal light mode. In this mode, the secondary red LED will flash to serve as a signal light. Simply press any button to exit the red light /signal light mode.
Special modes (Strobe / Location / SOS)
- With the light switched on, press and hold the MODE button for more than one second to enter Strobe mode. When in strobe mode, press and hold the MODE button for more than one second again to cycle through Location Beacon, SOS and Strobe modes. To exit, simple press the MODE button to resume the last used brightness level, or press the ON/OFF button to switch the light off.
- With the light switched off, press the MODE button twice in quick succession to enter strobe mode. To exit, simply press any button.
Lockout / Unlock
- With the light switched on, press and hold the ON/OFF button and mode button simultaneously for over one second to switch the light off and enter lockout mode. In lockout mode, the EC11 conserves battery power for over 170 days; the two buttons on EC11 will not work, this is preventing accidental activation of the light. To exit lockout mode, simply press and hold the ON/OFF button and the MODE button simultaneously for over one second again.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x rechargeable IMR 18350 battery
- Turbo Mode: 900 Lumens / 30 mins
- High Mode: 300 Lumens / 45 mins
- Medium Mode: 160 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- Low Mode: 70 Lumens / 2.5 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 1 Lumen / 12 hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.