The Nitecore HU60 is a unique headlamp as the first spot and floodlight adjustable E-focus design in the industry! The head torch has a maximum output of 1600 lumens when using the 4 x Cree XP-G3 S3 spotlight LEDs and 1200 lumens from the floodlight Cree XHP35 HD E2 LED. The light can be powered using a USB power source, such as the Nitecore NPB1, NB10000 or F4 (sold separately).
The HU60 features five pre-set beam patterns, in addition to the regular brightness levels, which allow for quick and easy switching to find the right output for your application, as follows:
- M1: 100% floodlight - use for area lighting, industrial and maintenance applications
- M2: 75% floodlight + 25% spotlight - ideal for caving and mountaineering
- M3: 50% floodlight + 50% spotlight - use for biking and trail running
- M4: 25% floodlight + 75% spotlight - ideal for daily use and camping
- M5: 100% spotlight - use for search and rescuse applications
To ensure the desired output is easily accessible, the headlamp has a user friendly design made up of a power button on top of the light which turns the light on and off, and switches the brightness level. Additionally, the HU60 has a 'T' button switch increases the spotlight output ratio and a 'W' button for increading the floodlight output ration. These dual switches sit next to each other on the bottom of the headlamp. Alternatively the included wrist remote control can be used to change the output. Offering the same buttons as found on the head unit, the remote enables smart and fast control.
The Nitecore HU60 is the perfect light for a broad range of applications with innovative design features such as the 100º tilt angle to ensure you can direct the beam as appropriate and the highly elastic and breathable headband.
- Floodlight LED offers a wide range optics system of 170º illumination angle
- 5 brightness levels available with adjustable spotlight/floodlight output ratio
- Wristband remote included for wireless control
- 100º tilt angle for different illumination needs
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Convenient USB-A plug compatible with universal USB power sources
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Lightweight and breathable headband included
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- LED: CREE XP-G3 LEDs (Spotlight) CREE HP35 HD E2 LED (Flootlight)
- Output: 1600 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 162m
- Battery: USB Source
- Reflector: Smooth, Adjustable Lens
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IP67
- 47.7mm x 43.2mm x 42.1mm
- Weight: 142.5g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Nitecore HU60
- 2 x USB Cable Clips
- Wristband Remote
- Spare O-ring
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Nitecore. See the User Manual that comes with the Nitecore torch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 5000mAh USB Power BankSpotlight (100%)
- Turbo: 1600 Lumens / 1 hr 30 mins
- High: 480 Lumens / 5 hrs
- Mid: 200 Lumens 9 hrs 30 mins
- Low: 50 Lumens / 23 hrs
- Ultralow: 5 Lumens / 45 hrs
- Turbo: 1200 Lumens / 1 hrs
- High: 480 Lumens / 4 hrs 30 mins
- Mid: 200 Lumens / 7 hrs 30 mins
- Low: 50 Lumens / 21 hrs
- Ultralow: 5 Lumens / 45 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.