*Finance not available on sale items
Nitecore MH rechargeable flashlights are a new line of highly versatile and practical illumination tools designed for a multitude of users and environments. Featuring a high-precision long range reflector, four brightness level settings plus Strobe and SOS modes, the Nitecore MH series flashlight is the ultimate lighting tool for hunting, trekking, camping, law enforcement and search & rescue.
The MH1C is dual-fuel capable flashlight, powered either by an included lithium-ion rechargeable battery or one disposable lithium CR123 cell. A USB cable is included for use with most universal USB adaptors and USB ports, making it easy to recharge the MH1C from virtually any location. The process is as simple as installing a compatible cell, plugging one end of the USB cable into the flashlight and the other end into a USB port.
With its versatile feature set, high intense beam and rechargeable functionality, the Nitecore is one of the best handheld illumination devices available on the international market.
- Premium CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Maximum output of 550 lumens
- Beam distance of 120m
- High efficiency regulation circuit
- Maximum runtime of up to 10 hours
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Integrated micro USB charging port is water, dust and impact resistant.
- Multiple output modes are conveniently accessed via rapid rotary switch
- User-defined mode provides customized brightness levels plus strobe and SOS modes.
- Intelligent memory function stores preferred brightness setting
- Broad voltage circuit accepts both rechargeable and non-rechargeable Lithium batteries
- Optimized ultra-precise reflector offers a longer beam distance than competing products
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Reverse polarity protection
- Stainless steel titanium-plated clip
- Anti-rolling design
- Length: 109mm
- Head Diameter: 25.4mm
- Tail Diameter: 21.5mm
- Weight: 63grams (without battery)
What you get
Printed Nitecore packaging containing:
- Nitecore Explorer MH1C torch
- USB charging cable
- Quality Holster with D-Ring
- Spare O-ring and switch cap
- Body Clip
- User Information with 18 Month Warranty
- 1 x RCR123A rechargeable battery FREE
This torch comes with an 18 month warranty from the manufacturer, Nitecore. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
To switch ON: Press the button on the tailcap until a "click" is heard.
To switch OFF: Press the button on the tailcap a second time until a "click" is heard.
The Nitecore MH1C has two modes: Turbo and user-defined. These two modes can be changed by simply tightening and loosening the flashlight head. Turbo provides 100% output while user-defined contains five selectable sub-modes.
Turbo mode provides an output of 550 lumens and is accessed when the flashlight is switched ON with the head lightly tightened. While in this mode, momentary illumination can be achieved by switching off the flashlight and then half pressing and holding the switch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x RCR123A battery:
- Turbo – 550 lumens: 30 minute runtime
- High – 220 lumens: 1 hour runtime
- Mid: 75 lumens: 3 hour runtime
- Low: 22 lumens: 10 hour runtime
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.