Nitecore MH rechargeable flashlights are a new line of highly versatile and practical illumination tools designed for a multitude of users and environments. Featuring a high-precision long range reflector, four brightness level settings plus Strobe and SOS modes, the Nitecore MH series flashlight is the ultimate lighting tool for hunting, trekking, camping, law enforcement and search & rescue.
The MH2A is a dual-fuel capable flashlight, powered either by an included lithium-ion rechargeable battery or two disposable AA cells. A USB cable is included for use with most universal USB adapters and USB ports, making it easy to recharge the MH2A from virtually any location. The process is as simple as installing a compatible cell, plugging one end of the USB cable into the flashlight and the other end into a USB port.
- Premium CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Maximum output of 600 lumens
- Beam distance of 135m
- High efficiency regulation circuit
- Maximum runtime of up to 26 hours
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Integrated micro USB charging port is water, dust and impact resistant.
- Multiple output modes are conveniently accessed via rapid rotary switch
- User-defined mode provides customised brightness levels plus strobe and SOS modes.
- Intelligent memory function stores preferred brightness setting
- Broad voltage circuit accepts both Nitecore dedicated battery and two AA batteries
- Optimised ultra-precise reflector offers a longer beam distance than competing products
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Reverse polarity protection
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Anti-rolling design
- Length: 176mm
- Head Diameter: 25.4mm
- Tail Diameter: 21.5mm Weight: 86grams (without battery)
What you get
Printed Nitecore packaging containing:
- Nitecore Explorer MH2A torch
- USB charging cable
- Quality Holster with D-Ring
- Spare O-ring and switch cap
- Body Clip
- User Information with 18 Month Warranty
- 1 x Rechargeable Nitecore MH2A dedicated battery (NL1427) FREE
This torch comes with an 18 month warranty from the manufacturer, Nitecore. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
To switch ON: Press the button on the tailcap until a "click" is heard.
To switch OFF: Press the button on the tailcap a second time until a "click" is heard.
The Nitecore MH2A has two modes: Turbo and user-defined. These two modes can be changed by simply tightening and loosening the flashlight head. Turbo provides 100% output while user-defined contains five selectable sub-modes.
Turbo mode provides an output of 600 lumens and is accessed when the flashlight is switched ON with the head lightly tightened. While in this mode, momentary illumination can be achieved by switching off the flashlight and then half pressing and holding the switch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x Nitecore MH2A dedicated battery (NL1427) battery:
- Turbo – 600 lumens: 1 hr 15 min
- High – 233 lumens: 2 hrs 30 min
- Mid: 80 lumens: 7 hrs 30 min
- Low: 22 lumens: 26 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.