The P20 is a new addition to Nitecore's renowned P series. Inheriting a contemporary uncluttered design, the P20 is a tough, smart and practical lighting solution for law enforcement and tactical operations. The Nitecore P20 - Yet another masterpiece from the passionate designers at Nitecore.
- Anti-scratch lens combined with hardened body tube and innovative tactical instant strobe switch
- Compact and lightweight yet packs an astonishing punch with up to 800 lumens of output
- Three selectable modes cater to individual user preferences in various environments
- Premium CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED
- Maximum output of 800 lumens
- Crystal Coating Technology combined with “Precision Digital Optics Technology” for extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 11,100cd and a throw distance of up to 210 meters
- Highly efficient circuit offers up to 26 hours of use on low
- Dual-switch tail cap designed for tactical use and easy appli cation
- STROBE READYTM button for quick access to Strobe Mode (Patented)
- Three selectable modes brings flexibility in operation
- Integrated LEDs on tail switch to indicate remaining battery power (patented)
- Anti-rolling design to provide a firm grip
- Two-way titanium steel clip included
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Length: 134mm (5.28") x Head Diameter: 31.8mm (1.25") x Tail Diameter: 25.4mm (1")
- Weight: 101g (without battery)
What you get
Printed Nitecore packaging containing:
- Nitecore Explorer P20 flashlight
- Quality Holster with D-Ring
- Tactical Ring
- Spare O-ring and switch cap
- Body Clip
- User Information with 18 Month Warranty
This torch comes with an 18 month warranty from the manufacturer, Nitecore. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
To switch ON: Press the button on the tailcap until a “click” is heard.
To switch OFF: Press the button on the tailcap a second time until a “click” is heard.
The P20 offers three different modes of illumination for different users and situations.
- Tactical Mode: This mode only provides turbo output, and is ideal for self-defence, emergencies and tactical operations.
- Law Enforcement Mode: This mode provides two brightness levels: medium and turbo. Turbo is the default state. This mode is designed for law enforcement officers and patrol guards.
- General Mode: (default mode for first time use): This mode provides three brightness levels: low, medium and turbo. With the light on, press the STROBE READYTM button on the tail to cycle through all three brightness levels.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x 18650 battery
- High : 800 lumens - 4 hrs 30 mins
- Mid : 290 lumens - 9 hrs runtime
- Low : 40 lumens - 26 hrs runtime
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.