The Nitecore SRT9 flashlight has a maximum output of 2150 lumens from the Cree XHP50 and can be powered by 2 x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 4 x CR123 single use cells.
The Nitecore SRT9 has the smart ring technology found in all torches in this range, providing easy accessibility to the vast range of outputs. The flashlight offers red, green, blue and UV light in addition to an infinitely variable white light, ranging from 0.1 to 2150 lumens. With such a variety of settings, the SRT9 is suitable for a range of applications, including hunting, map reading and night photography.
The choice of output certainly does not compromise the size and weight of the torch! The SRT9 has an extremely rigid, die-cast, aluminium body which provides an addition 200% strength compared to torches with three separate parts (head, body and tail cap). The seamless body also benefits heat distribution, ensuring the torch cools evenly and rapidly to the surface.
- Max Output: 2150 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 246m
- Batteries: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A / RCR123A Batteries
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 15100 cd
- Reflector: Orange peel
- Designed for us in law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications
- Die-cast unibody company body
- A micro textured reflector offers wide angle lighting
- Multi-functional power indicator light displays low battery status
- Stainless steel titanium plated clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 148mm
- Head Diameter: 40mm
- Tube Diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 224.3g (without batteries)
What you get
- Nitecore SRT9
- 4 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Spare rubber switch boot
- User manual & warranty card
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Nitecore. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- ON: Press the switch to turn the light on.
- OFF: Press the switch again to turn the light off.
- When the light is turned off, half press and hold the tail switch to activate momentary illumination - release to turn off.
- With the light turned on, slowly rotate the selector ring in a counter-clockwise direction to cycle through the following brightness levels: Beacon > Blue > Green > Red > UV > Standby > Infinite Brightness > Turbo > Strobe. These modes may be cycled through in reverse by rotating the smart selector ring in a clockwise direction.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x 18650
- Turbo: 2150 Lumens / 1 hr
- Ultra Low: 0.1 Lumen / 250 hrs
- Red: 13 Lumens / 50 hrs
- Green: 19 Lumens / 48 hrs
- Blue: 3 Lumens / 48 hrs
- UV: 48 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.