*Finance not available on sale items
The BC20-GT Rechargeable Flashlight from Niteye has been designed to be a very powerful yet simple high powered EDC flashlight. It's robust, with exceptional build quality and type-3 scratch resistant anodising which is typical of Niteye flashlights.
It uses the latest CREE XP-L HI LED to output a max output of 1080 lumens with an impressive beam distance of 260m alongside 2 light modes.
This light is directly rechargeable via Micro-USB which you can find hidden in the threads under the head of the torch keeping this fully sealed and water-tight when complete.
- High power CREE XP-L HI LED with a maximum output of 1080 lumens and beam distance of 260m
- Directly rechargeable via Micro-USB
- Designed for outdoor use, walking, camping & everyday carry
- Simple easy to use interface
- Powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion Battery
- IPX-8 waterproof (2 meters underwater)
- LED: XP-L HI LED
- Beam Distance: 260m
- Max Output: 1080 Lumens
- Reflector: High-efficiency smooth reflection lens
- Material: Aero grade aluminium alloy with hard anodised finish
- Battery type(s): 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Switch: Tactical tail switch
- Length: 143.5mm
- Head: 26mm
- Tail: 25.4mm
- Weight: 96g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Niteye BC20-GT
- Micro USB Cable
- Spare O-rings & Button
- User Manual
- Warranty & Quality Inspection Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Single press the tail switch for ON/OFF, momentary function is available by half pressing the tail switch.
- When the flashlight is on, different outputs could be accessed by twisting the head loose then tight, the light will cycle between High>Low.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 1080 Lumens / 2.4hrs
- Low: 120 Lumens / 14hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.