Niteye BC40SE Lightweight Searchlight with XM-L2 LED & 980 Lumens
The BC40SE from Niteye is an extremely well-built, lightweight and very easy to use searchlight. It has two brightness modes (Turbo and Mid), which can be selected by either tightening or loosening the torch head. It outputs 980 lumens via its CREE XM-L2 LED and is able to throw a beam to 350m because of its deep, smooth reflector. A battery indicator light at the neck of the torch displays green when battery power is over 10% and turns red and flashes when battery power falls to 10% - when the two 18650 batteries will need to be removed and recharged. It’s a low-cost quality torch that is very popular with security personnel.
- Designed for: Security, search & rescue, police work & outdoor applications
- Max Output: 980 lumens
- Beam distance: 350m
- Max run time: 8.5 hours
- Modes: 2 light levels (Turbo – Mid).
- Smart battery indicator light changes colour and flashes when battery power falls to 10%.
- Switch: Clicky switch for ON/OFF. Twist head for Turbo – Mid modes.
- LED: CREE XM-L2
- Reflector: Deep, smooth reflector for defined hotspot & good beam range
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 2x 18650; 4x CR123A
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 227mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 48.5mm
- Weight: 215g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- BC40SE Torch (inside a plastic hard case)
- Wrist lanyard
- Spare o-rings, rubber switch boot & plastic tactical ring
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 4 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Half press and hold the tail switch button to enter momentary on, simply release your finger to turn the flashlight off.
- Fully press the tail switch all the way down and release to access constant on, press the switch again to turn the flashlight off.
- To change the output on the Niteye BC40SE simply twist the head of the flashlight.
- To enter turbo mode, with the light turned on completely tighten the head to enter turbo mode.
- To enter mid mode, with the light turned on slightly loosen the head to enter mid mode.
- When the flashlight is on the green light will remain illuminated, this means that the remaining power is over 10%.
- When the flashlight is on and the red light illuminates, this indicates the remaining power is less than 10% and that the batteries either needs charging or replacing (if using disposable batteries).
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 980 Lumens / 3hrs 55min
- Mid: 200 Lumens / 8hrs 25min
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.