The BR10 GT from Niteye was designed to be an LED bike torch (or helmet torch) that can be removed from its custom-made mount and used as an all-round, general-use torch. It looks great on a bike and feels good in the hand – with a conveniently placed button to operate all the torch functions. The BR10 GT uses a CREE XM-L2 LED to output a max 960 lumens for approximately 2 hours. Mid mode (290 lm) is 5.5 hours and Low mode (100 lm) gives 14 hours runtime. An indicator light above the button displays the remaining battery power using colours; green is between 100% and 50% power, Blue is 50% to 10% and red is below 10%. There is a strobe mode that can be accessed from an off-state and used for personal safety. It’s an exceptional torch for the outdoors.
- Designed for: Night riding, outdoor pursuits
- Max Output: 960 lumens
- Beam distance: 180m
- Max run time: 14 hours
- Modes: High-Mid-Low & Strobe
- Switch: Side switch for ON/OFF & mode selection
- Battery indicator light above side switch.
- Available in either black or red
- LED: CREE XM-L T6
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector for an even beam
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable), 1x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-6. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 112mm
- Head: 27mm
- Weight: 103g
What you get
- BR10 GT rechargeable torch
- Quick release bike mount
- Micro USB charging cable
- Spare o-ring
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Battery (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press the round button for 0.3 seconds to turn the flashlight on, repeat again to turn the flashlight off.
- With the power on, press the round button once. The light will switch through High > Mid > Low, release once you have selected the desired brightness level.
- Double click the round button to activate strobe, to deactivate strobe simply double click the round button again.
- All 3 illumination modes will be memorised (excluding Strobe). Turning on the flashlight will return to the previous output level if the flashlight is left off for 2 seconds or more.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 960 Lumens / 2hrs
- Mid: 290 Lumens / 5.5hrs
- Low: 100 Lumens / 14hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.