Niteye BR10-GT Rechargeable Flashlight with XM-L2 LED & 960 Lumens
The BR10 GT from Niteye was designed to be an LED bike torch (or helmet torch) that can be removed from its custom-made mount and used as an all-round, general-use torch. It looks great on a bike and feels good in the hand – with a conveniently placed button to operate all the torch functions. The BR10 GT uses a CREE XM-L2 LED to output a max 960 lumens for approximately 2 hours. Mid mode (290 lm) is 5.5 hours and Low mode (100 lm) gives 14 hours runtime. An indicator light above the button displays the remaining battery power using colours; green is between 100% and 50% power, Blue is 50% to 10% and red is below 10%. There is a strobe mode that can be accessed from an off-state and used for personal safety. It’s an exceptional torch for the outdoors.
- Designed for: Night riding, outdoor pursuits
- Max Output: 960 lumens
- Beam distance: 180m
- Max run time: 14 hours
- Modes: High-Mid-Low & Strobe
- Switch: Side switch for ON/OFF & mode selection
- Battery indicator light above side switch.
- Available in either black or red
- LED: CREE XM-L T6
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector for an even beam
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable), 1x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-6. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 112mm
- Head: 27mm
- Weight: 103g
What you get
- BR10 GT rechargeable torch
- Quick release bike mount
- Micro USB charging cable
- Spare o-ring
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Battery (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press the round button for 0.3 seconds to turn the flashlight on, repeat again to turn the flashlight off.
- With the power on, press the round button once. The light will switch through High > Mid > Low, release once you have selected the desired brightness level.
- Double click the round button to activate strobe, to deactivate strobe simply double click the round button again.
- All 3 illumination modes will be memorised (excluding Strobe). Turning on the flashlight will return to the previous output level if the flashlight is left off for 2 seconds or more.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 960 Lumens / 2hrs
- Mid: 290 Lumens / 5.5hrs
- Low: 100 Lumens / 14hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.