Niteye C8 Rechargeable Flashlight with XM-L2 T6 LED & 1000 Lumens
The C8 from Niteye is an incredible rechargeable LED torch for relatively little money. It uses the CREE XM-L2 T6 LED to output a max 1000 lm from an 18650 battery (supplied) and throw a beam over 240m. The C8 has three light modes and an instantly accessible (even when the torch is off) strobe mode. A memory function remembers the last mode used, so it will continually activate in that mode until changed. The side switch is silent and has a coloured battery indicator light around it, which glows different colours depending on the remaining battery power. A rubber dust cover protects the micro USB port, which can be used to recharge the torch with the supplied USB cable. The build quality is exceptional and features matt black anodising and precision-machined knurling for grip. It’s a well-designed and affordable torch for a number of applications.
- Designed for: Police, security, outdoor activities, general purpose, professional use, engineering
- Max Output: 1000 lm
- Beam distance: 234 m
- Max run time: 14 hours
- Modes: High – Mid – Low & Strobe + mode memory
- Switch: Side switch for ON/OFF & mode selection
- Strobe accessible from an off-state
- Screw thread on bottom of tail-cap for attaching a window breaker (optional)
- Battery indicator light around side button shows the approximate battery power
- LED: CREE XM-L2 T6
- Reflector: Smooth reflector for a defined hotspot & good amount of spill light
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with black HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-6. 1m impact resistance.
- Length: 134mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 34mm
- Weight: 119g (excluding battery)
What you get
- C8 rechargeable torch
- 18650 rechargeable battery
- USB charging cable
- Wrist lanyard
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- Warranty Card (24 months warranty)
- Quality inspection card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the side switch for 0.3 seconds to turn the flashlight on, press the side switch once to turn the flashlight off.
- With the flashlight turned on, hold the round side switch to change the output modes in the order of High > Mid > Low and the cycle will then repeat.
- To activate Strobe double click the round side switch, to exit the Strobing function simply click the round side switch once.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 1000 Lumens / 2hrs
- Mid: 260 Lumens / 4hrs
- Low: 75 Lumens / 14hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.