The DDR26 rechargeable LED torch from Niteye has been designed with professional users and outdoor enthusiasts in mind. It uses a CREE XP-L LED, which outputs a max 1100 lumens and throws a beam out to 300m. A digital display above the side switch indicates the mode you are using and also displays how much power is left in the battery, so you can keep an eye on the modes you use and the battery consumption, which is useful if you need to provide illumination over many hours. The DDR26 has a charging port for plugging-in the supplied USB charging cable.
- Designed for: Engineering tasks, police work, security, outdoor pursuits, general purpose
- Max Output: 1100 lumens
- Beam distance: 300m
- Max run time: 70 hours
- Modes: 3 light modes and a strobe
- Switch: Side switch for momentary-on, ON/OFF and mode changing
- Rechargeable via a USB charging cable (supplied)
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Stippled orange peel reflector for an even beam
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable), 2x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 144mm
- Body: 24.4mm
- Head: 38mm
- Weight: 144g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- DDR26 with digital display
- USB charging cable
- Spare o-rings, rubber switch boot & wrist lanyard
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight on, repeat this to turn the flashlight off.
- While the light is turned on, quickly click the side switch to cycle through the modes.
- To access strobe mode, double click the side switch.
- You can display the current mode with the flashlight on. H means High mode, E means Middle mode, L means low mode and S means strobe mode.
- You can display the remaining power by having the flashlight mode displaying for 5 seconds, it will then display the remaining power level (0-9). The higher the number, the higher the power level.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 1000 Lumens / 2hrs
- Mid: 200 Lumens / 15hrs
- Low: 15 Lumens / 70hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.