Niteye DDR26 Rechargeable Tactical Light with XP-L LED & 1100 Lumens
The DDR26 rechargeable LED torch from Niteye has been designed with professional users and outdoor enthusiasts in mind. It uses a CREE XP-L LED, which outputs a max 1100 lumens and throws a beam out to 300m. A digital display above the side switch indicates the mode you are using and also displays how much power is left in the battery, so you can keep an eye on the modes you use and the battery consumption, which is useful if you need to provide illumination over many hours. The DDR26 has a charging port for plugging-in the supplied USB charging cable.
- Designed for: Engineering tasks, police work, security, outdoor pursuits, general purpose
- Max Output: 1100 lumens
- Beam distance: 300m
- Max run time: 70 hours
- Modes: 3 light modes and a strobe
- Switch: Side switch for momentary-on, ON/OFF and mode changing
- Rechargeable via a USB charging cable (supplied)
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Stippled orange peel reflector for an even beam
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable), 2x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 144mm
- Body: 24.4mm
- Head: 38mm
- Weight: 144g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- DDR26 with digital display
- USB charging cable
- Spare o-rings, rubber switch boot & wrist lanyard
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight on, repeat this to turn the flashlight off.
- While the light is turned on, quickly click the side switch to cycle through the modes.
- To access strobe mode, double click the side switch.
- You can display the current mode with the flashlight on. H means High mode, E means Middle mode, L means low mode and S means strobe mode.
- You can display the remaining power by having the flashlight mode displaying for 5 seconds, it will then display the remaining power level (0-9). The higher the number, the higher the power level.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 1000 Lumens / 2hrs
- Mid: 200 Lumens / 15hrs
- Low: 15 Lumens / 70hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.