Niteye DDR30 Compact Searchlight with 3 x XM-L2 LEDs & 3300 Lumens
The DDR30 is a powerful searchlight from Niteye, featuring 3x high power CREE XM-L2 LEDs that can output a super bright 3300 lumens for almost 2 hours and 1000 lm for 8 hours constantly. It has been designed for professional search applications (it is capable of throwing a beam over a 450m range) and is very easy to recharge – with a large and easy-to-find charging port. A digital display above the side switch indicates the mode you are using and also displays how much power is left in the battery, so you can keep an eye on the modes you use and the battery consumption, which is useful if you need to provide illumination over many hours. There is also a tripod screw hole, so you can mount the light on a tripod for hands-free illumination.
- Designed for: Search & Rescue, security, police work, outdoor pursuits
- Max Output: 3300 lumens
- Beam distance: 450m
- Max run time: 60 hours
- Modes: 3 light modes and a strobe. Indicated via a digital display.
- Switch: Side switch for momentary-on, ON/OFF and mode changing.
- Rechargeable via a 12v USB in-vehicle charging cable (supplied)
- LED: 3x CREE XM-L2
- Reflector: Smooth 3-LED reflector for a long & wide beam
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 3x 18650 (rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1m impact resistance.
- Length: 164mm
- Body: 67mm
- Head: 38mm
- Weight: 480g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- DDR30 with digital display
- USB 12v in-vehicle charging cable
- Wrist lanyard
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight on, repeat this to turn the flashlight off.
- While the light is turned on, quickly click the side switch to cycle through the modes.
- To access strobe mode, double click the side switch.
- You can display the current mode with the flashlight on. H means High mode, E means Middle mode, L means low mode and S means strobe mode.
- You can display the remaining power by having the flashlight mode displaying for 5 seconds, it will then display the remaining power level (0-9). The higher the number, the higher the power level.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 3300 Lumens / 1.8hrs
- Mid: 1000 Lumens / 8hrs
- Low: 30 Lumens / 60hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.