The DDR30–GT is a rechargeable flashlight with four levels of brightness, a strobe function & SOS. It has a simple and convenient side switch for easy operation. Using a CREE XHP70 LED it features a max output of 3680 lumens with a run time of up to 600 hours. There is also a tripod screw hole, so you can mount the light on a tripod for hands-free illumination.
- Designed for: Search & Rescue, security, police work, outdoor pursuits
- Max Output: 3680 lumens
- Beam distance: 440m
- Max run time: 600 hours
- Modes: 4 light modes and a strobe. Indicated via a digital display.
- Switch: Side switch for momentary-on, ON/OFF and mode changing.
- Rechargeable via supplied charger
- LED: CREE XHP70 LED
- Reflector: Large orange peal reflector
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 4x 18650 (rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1m impact resistance.
- Length: 162.3mm
- Body: 53.5mm
- Head: 67.2mm
- Weight: 420g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- DDR30 with digital display
- Charger (UK)
- Wrist lanyard
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight on, repeat this to turn the flashlight off.
- While the light is turned on, quickly click the side switch to cycle through the modes.
- To access strobe mode, double click the side switch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 3680 Lumens / 1.5hrs
- High: 1400 Lumens / 5.5hrs
- Mid: 330 Lumens / 25hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 600hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.