The Niteye E01R is a very impressive little pocket light, it outputs 138 lumens from the single CREE XP-G2 LED throwing a beam up to 46m from a torch just 8cm in size. One of the great features about this light is that it is directly rechargeable via Micro-USB, meaning that you can charge this in a car, at home or even at a music festival via your USB power bank - due to the fact it only uses a single AAA battery this means carrying spares with you will never be a problem (especially when you can expect up to 35 hours on the lowest output mode).
- High power CREE XP-G2 LED with a max output of 138 lumens
- Compact size makes it great for EDC and keeping in your pocket or on your keys
- 3 output modes and strobe with memory effect
- Powered by 1 x AAA battery (non-rechargeable or rechargeable)
- IPX-8 waterproof (2 meters underwater)
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Beam Distance: 46m
- Max Output: 138 Lumens
- Reflector: High-efficiency reflection lens
- Material: Aero grade aluminium alloy with hard anodised finish
- Battery type(s): 1 x AAA
- Switch: Side switch
- Length: 81.3mm
- Head: 15.7mm
- Tail: 15.3mm
- Weight: 21.2g
What you get
- Niteye E01
- Micro-USB Charging cable
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- 1 x AAA battery (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Short press the side switch to turn the power on, long press to turn the power off.
- With the flashlight on single press the side switch to cycle through the modes, in the order of High>Mid>Low - the mode change has memory.
- Double press the side switch with the flashlight on to activate strobe.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 138 Lumens / 0.8hrs
- Middle: 24 Lumens / 4.5hrs
- Low: 1 Lumens / 35hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.