Niteye E10R Rechargeable Pocket Light with XP-L HI LED & 650 Lumens
The Niteye E10R is a great EDC pocket light, it outputs 650 lumens from the single CREE XP-L LED throwing a beam up to 129m from a torch just 10cm in size. One of the great features about this light is that it is directly rechargeable via Micro-USB, meaning that you can charge this in a car, at home or even at a music festival via your USB power bank - due to the fact it only uses a single AA battery this means carrying spares with you will never be a problem (especially when you can expect up to 100 hours on the lowest output mode).
- High power CREE XP-L HI with a max output of 650 lumens
- Compact size makes it great for EDC and keeping in your pocket or on your keys
- 3 output modes and strobe with memory effect
- Powered by 1 x AA or 1 x 14500 Li-ion battery
- IPX-8 waterproof (2 meters underwater)
- LED: CREE XP-L HI LED
- Beam Distance: 129m
- Max Output: 650 Lumens
- Reflector: High-efficiency reflection lens
- Material: Aero grade aluminium alloy with hard anodised finish
- Battery type(s): 1 x AA or 1 x 14500 Li-ion
- Switch: Side switch
- Length: 97.7mm
- Head: 19.1mm
- Tail: 19mm
- Weight: 35.4g
What you get
- Niteye E10R
- Micro-USB Charging cable
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- 1 x Ansmann AA 2100mAh rechargeable battery FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Short press the side switch to turn the power on, long press to turn the power off.
- With the flashlight on single press the side switch to cycle through the modes, in the order of High>Mid>Low - the mode change has memory.
- Double press the side switch with the flashlight on to activate strobe.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x 14500 Li-ion battery
- High: 650 lumens / 0.5hrs
- Mid: N/A
- Low: N/A
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.