*Finance not available on sale items
The Niteye E20R is a compact yet powerful flashlight which outputs an impressive 990 lumens from the high power SST40 LED and a beam distance of up to 185m. This can be used as a primary / backup light for patrol officers or a duty light, EDC self protection light etc which can also be ideal for most outdoor applications.
- High power SST40 with a max output of 990 lumens
- Compact size makes it great for EDC and keeping in your pocket or on your keys
- 3 output modes and strobe with memory effect
- Powered by 1 x RCR123A Li-ion battery
- IPX-8 waterproof (2 meters underwater)
- LED: SST40 LED
- Beam Distance: 185m
- Max Output: 990 Lumens
- Reflector: High-efficiency orange peel reflection lens
- Material: Aero grade aluminium alloy with hard anodised finish
- Battery type(s): 1 x RCR123A
- Switch: Side switch
- Length: 76.5mm
- Head: 26.7mm
- Tail: 23mm
- Weight: 56.4g
What you get
- Niteye E20R
- 1 x RCR123A Rechargeable Battery FREE
- Removable Body Clip
- Micro-USB Charging cable
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- Warranty & Quality Inspection Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Short press the side switch to turn the power on, long press to turn the power off.
- With the flashlight on single press the side switch to cycle through the modes, in the order of High>Mid>Low>Ultra-Low - the mode change has memory.
- Double press the side switch with the flashlight on to activate strobe.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 990 Lumens / 0.5hrs
- Middle: 350 Lumens / 2hrs
- Low: 88 Lumens / 10hrs
- Ultra-Low: 0.7 Lumens / 100hrs
- Strobe: 990 Lumens / 1hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.