Niteye EC-R16 Compact EDC Flashlight with XP-L LED & 750 Lumens
The EC-R16 from Niteye is a compact and robust rechargeable torch, which produces an amazing amount of light for its size (750 lm on Turbo mode). The design, quality of manufacture and anodising are second-to-none. The rubber dust cover for the USB port is tough, reliable and made to last – unlike other rechargeable torches. There are 4 light modes and a hidden strobe. The transition between modes is extremely smooth and a memory function memorises the last mode used. Under the side switch is an indicator light that flashes when the battery power is low. This is a powerful little light that can be used for a variety or applications and with it being so small, you’ll never need to be without it.
- Designed for: Everyday Carry (EDC), engineering and general purpose applications
- Max Output: 750 lumens
- Beam distance: 150m
- Max run time: 100 hours
- Modes: 4 light levels & a tactical strobe.
- Switch: Quiet side switch (for easy mode changes).
- Battery indicator light under side switch.
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Smooth reflector for a defined beam profile
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 16340 (rechargeable); 1x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-6. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 71mm
- Body: 22mm
- Head: 26mm
- Weight: 46g (excluding battery)
What you get
- EC-R16 rechargeable torch
- Micro USB charging cable
- Spare o-rings & rubber switch boot
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 1 x CR123A Battery (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight ON, repeat this again for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight OFF.
- With the flashlight on, press the side switch to cycle through the different brightness levels from Turbo > High > Middle > Low.
Note: When the remaining power is less than 10%, the flashlight will automatically transfer to the middle mode if high or turbo mode is selected. Once this has happened only the middle and low modes are available.
- The EC-R16 memorises the last used mode (excluding strobe) you used before turning the flashlight off. When you next turn on the EC-R16 it will return to the mode you selected before turning the flashlight off.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 750 Lumens / 0.5hrs
- High: 120 Lumens / 3hrs
- Middle: 50 Lumens / 10hrs
- Low: 5 Lumens / 100hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.