The EC-R16 from Niteye is a compact and robust rechargeable torch, which produces an amazing amount of light for its size (750 lm on Turbo mode). The design, quality of manufacture and anodising are second-to-none. The rubber dust cover for the USB port is tough, reliable and made to last – unlike other rechargeable torches. There are 4 light modes and a hidden strobe. The transition between modes is extremely smooth and a memory function memorises the last mode used. Under the side switch is an indicator light that flashes when the battery power is low. This is a powerful little light that can be used for a variety or applications and with it being so small, you’ll never need to be without it.
- Designed for: Everyday Carry (EDC), engineering and general purpose applications
- Max Output: 750 lumens
- Beam distance: 150m
- Max run time: 100 hours
- Modes: 4 light levels & a tactical strobe.
- Switch: Quiet side switch (for easy mode changes).
- Battery indicator light under side switch.
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Smooth reflector for a defined beam profile
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 16340 (rechargeable); 1x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-6. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 71mm
- Body: 22mm
- Head: 26mm
- Weight: 46g (excluding battery)
What you get
- EC-R16 rechargeable torch
- Micro USB charging cable
- Spare o-rings & rubber switch boot
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 1 x CR123A Battery (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight ON, repeat this again for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight OFF.
- With the flashlight on, press the side switch to cycle through the different brightness levels from Turbo > High > Middle > Low.
Note: When the remaining power is less than 10%, the flashlight will automatically transfer to the middle mode if high or turbo mode is selected. Once this has happened only the middle and low modes are available.
- The EC-R16 memorises the last used mode (excluding strobe) you used before turning the flashlight off. When you next turn on the EC-R16 it will return to the mode you selected before turning the flashlight off.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 750 Lumens / 0.5hrs
- High: 120 Lumens / 3hrs
- Middle: 50 Lumens / 10hrs
- Low: 5 Lumens / 100hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.