Niteye EC-R26 Compact Outdoor Flashlight with XP-L LED & 1080 Lumens
The EC-R26 from Niteye is a compact and robust rechargeable torch. It’s 28mm longer than the smaller EC-R16, but it packs a bigger punch with a max output of 1080 lm. The design, quality of manufacture and anodising are second-to-none, which is typical of Niteye. The rubber dust cover for the USB port is tough, reliable and made to last – unlike other rechargeable torches. There are 4 light modes and a hidden strobe. The transition between modes is extremely smooth and a memory function memorises the last mode used – very useful for professional use. Under the side switch is an indicator light that flashes when the battery power is low. This is a powerful compact light that can be used for a variety of applications and professional uses.
- Designed for: Outdoor applications, engineering, security (as a back-up torch) and general purpose tasks
- Max Output: 1080 lm
- Beam distance: 155m
- Max run time: 250 hours
- Modes: 4 light levels & a tactical strobe.
- Switch: Quiet side switch (for easy mode changes).
- Battery indicator light under side switch.
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Smooth reflector for a defined beam profile
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable); 2x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-6. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 99mm
- Body: 22mm
- Head: 26mm
- Weight: 80g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- EC-R26 rechargeable torch
- Micro USB charging cable
- Spare o-rings & rubber switch boot
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight ON, repeat this again for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight OFF.
- With the flashlight on, press the side switch to cycle through the different brightness levels from Turbo > High > Middle > Low.
Note: When the remaining power is less than 10%, the flashlight will automatically transfer to the middle mode if high or turbo mode is selected. Once this has happened only the middle and low modes are available.
- The EC-R26 memorises the last used mode (excluding strobe) you used before turning the flashlight off. When you next turn on the EC-R26 it will return to the mode you selected before turning the flashlight off.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1080 Lumens / 1hr
- High: 240 Lumens / 8hrs
- Middle: 75 Lumens / 30hrs
- Low: 2 Lumens / 250hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.