The EYE40 rechargeable searchlight from Niteye is a very innovative light, which has been designed around 4 separate XM-L2 LEDs, each with its own reflector. Collectively, they produce 3150 lumens (from 4x 18650 batteries) and throw a beam over a 420m range while supplying a good amount of floodlight. The EYE40 features a large rotatable Control Ring for selecting modes and a 4-LED battery indicator that displays the available battery power in each mode (very useful for Search & Rescue, police and security work). It is very easy to recharge – with a large and easy-to-find charging port – and it comes with a carry handle, which can be attached to the unit for an easier way to hold and use the torch.
- Designed for: Search & Rescue, security, police work, outdoor pursuits
- Max Output: 3150 lumens
- Beam distance: 420m
- Max run time: 50 hours
- Modes: 4 light modes, a strobe & a beacon. Battery power for each mode is displayed via the LED Battery Indicator
- Switch: Control Ring for operating the searchlight
- Rechargeable via a 12v USB in-vehicle charging cable (supplied)
- LED: 4x CREE XM-L2 T6
- Reflector: Smooth 4-LED reflector for a long & wide beam
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 4x 18650 (rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1m impact resistance.
- Length: 145mm
- Body: 66mm
- Weight: 485g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- EYE40 with Control Ring & LED battery indicators
- Detachable handle
- USB 12v in-vehicle charging cable
- Nylon holster with fixed belt loop & detachable belt loop
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- The Niteye EYE40 uses a Magnetic Ring Switch, there are five different modes of output in order by twisting the magnetic ring switch.
- The order for these outputs are; Strobe < (counter-clockwise) Off > Low > Middle > High > Turbo (clockwise).
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 3150 Lumens / 1.5hrs
- High: 1200 Lumens / 2.5hrs
- Middle: 350 Lumens / 6hrs
- Low: 60 Lumens / 50hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.