The Niteye HR25 is a high performance head torch designed for hiking, climbing, cycling and many other outdoor uses. With a maximum output of 800 lumens from the CREE XM-L2 T6 LED this throws a beam distance of up to 140m. Using the easily accessible switch users can operate with a single hand via the easy operation power switch which features an additional LED under the power switch to access the battery power level.
- Specially designed for hiking, climbing, camping and other outdoor use
- Uses a premium Cree XM-L2 T6 LED
- Max output of up to 800 lumens with 1 x 18650 battery
- Built-in intelligent temperature control ensures stable and safe use
- USB rechargeable with rubber cover on recharging port for added water protection
- LED: CREE XM-L2 T6 LED with a max output of 800 lumens
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector
- Glass: Coated mineral glass
- Material: Aluminium alloy, Mil-spec HAIII hard anodising
- Battery: 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery (included)
- Wateproof: IPX-6 waterproof standard
- Length: 82mm
- Head: 26.5*29mm
- Weight: 83g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Niteye HR25 Head torch
- 18650 Rechargeable battery
- USB Charging cable
- Spare O-ring
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the round switch for 0.3 seconds to power on, single press the power switch to power off.
- With the flashlight turned on, hold the round side switch to change output levels in order from High > Mid > Low.
- With the flashlight turned on, double click the round side switch to activate the strobe function. Click the switch once to deactivate the strobe.
- The 3 illumination modes will be memorised (excluding Strobe). Turning on the flashlight will return to the previous output level if the flashlight is left off for 2 seconds or more.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 800 Lumens / 2hrs
- Mid: 260 Lumens / 6hrs
- Low: 70 Lumens / 15hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.