The 3M PRO has been designed for tactical use and police/ security work in mind and it’s built to last – made from aircraft grade aluminium, with a steel bezel, military grade anodising, IPX-8 waterproofing and a titanium coated body clip. The 3M PRO has two user presets; Tactical and General – accessed by either tightening or loosening the torch head. In Tactical mode only the blinding Turbo brightness is accessible. In General mode there are 4 light modes and a strobe mode, which can be accessed by pressing the tail-switch. So if you are in a situation that requires absolute full power, you just need to tighten the head and switch on, which should offer reassurance to military, police and security personnel. A remote pressure switch can be fitted for using the torch weapon-mounted.
- Designed for: Tactical applications, police work, security, outdoor pursuits, general purpose
- Max Output: 1100 lumens
- Beam distance: 320m
- Max run time: 280 hours
- Modes: There are 2 user presets accessed by either loosening or tightening the torch head; (1) Tactical preset (head tightened): only Turbo mode can be accessed; (2) General preset (head loosened): High – Mid – Low – Ultra Low – Strobe
- Switch: Tail-switch for ON/OFF and head twist for accessing the Tactical or General preset.
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Smooth reflector with a good amount of spill light & some flood
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable), 2x RCR123/ 16340 (rechargeable), 2x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 150mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 38.5mm
- Weight: 151g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- 3M PRO torch with two-way body clip
- Nylon holster with fixed belt loop and molle strap
- Spare o-rings, rubber switch boot & wrist lanyard
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Half press the tailcap for momentary-on, release for off.
- Fully press the tail cap to turn the flashlight on, fully clicky the tail cap again to turn the flashlight off.
- The Niteye IIIM Pro has 2 modes, tactical mode and general mode.
- To access tactical mode with the turbo output, simply tighten the head.
- To access general mode with the other outputs (High, Mid, Low, Ultralow & Strobe), simply loosen the head.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1100 Lumens / 0.6hrs
- High: 500 Lumens / 5hrs
- Mid: 180 Lumens / 11.5hrs
- Low: 55 Lumens / 40hrs
- Ultra Low: 1 Lumens / 280hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.