Niteye IIIM Pro Tactical Flashlight with XP-L LED & 1100 Lumens
The 3M PRO has been designed for tactical use and police/ security work in mind and it’s built to last – made from aircraft grade aluminium, with a steel bezel, military grade anodising, IPX-8 waterproofing and a titanium coated body clip. The 3M PRO has two user presets; Tactical and General – accessed by either tightening or loosening the torch head. In Tactical mode only the blinding Turbo brightness is accessible. In General mode there are 4 light modes and a strobe mode, which can be accessed by pressing the tail-switch. So if you are in a situation that requires absolute full power, you just need to tighten the head and switch on, which should offer reassurance to military, police and security personnel. A remote pressure switch can be fitted for using the torch weapon-mounted.
- Designed for: Tactical applications, police work, security, outdoor pursuits, general purpose
- Max Output: 1100 lumens
- Beam distance: 320m
- Max run time: 280 hours
- Modes: There are 2 user presets accessed by either loosening or tightening the torch head; (1) Tactical preset (head tightened): only Turbo mode can be accessed; (2) General preset (head loosened): High – Mid – Low – Ultra Low – Strobe
- Switch: Tail-switch for ON/OFF and head twist for accessing the Tactical or General preset.
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Smooth reflector with a good amount of spill light & some flood
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable), 2x RCR123/ 16340 (rechargeable), 2x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 150mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 38.5mm
- Weight: 151g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- 3M PRO torch with two-way body clip
- Nylon holster with fixed belt loop and molle strap
- Spare o-rings, rubber switch boot & wrist lanyard
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Half press the tailcap for momentary-on, release for off.
- Fully press the tail cap to turn the flashlight on, fully clicky the tail cap again to turn the flashlight off.
- The Niteye IIIM Pro has 2 modes, tactical mode and general mode.
- To access tactical mode with the turbo output, simply tighten the head.
- To access general mode with the other outputs (High, Mid, Low, Ultralow & Strobe), simply loosen the head.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1100 Lumens / 0.6hrs
- High: 500 Lumens / 5hrs
- Mid: 180 Lumens / 11.5hrs
- Low: 55 Lumens / 40hrs
- Ultra Low: 1 Lumens / 280hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.