Niteye Jet I MK AA EDC Pocket Light with XP-G2 LED & 480 Lumens
The Niteye Jet I Pro is amazingly bright to consider the size of it and the fact that it runs off a single AA battery. It outputs a whopping 480 lumens from the single CREE XP-G2 LED and you can even expect a maximum runtime of 100 hours on the lowest output mode.
This is a nice compact lightweight light, weighing only 16.7g without the battery and being 83mm in length you can see this being kept anywhere from a pocket to a larger bag for any time of need. It is operated by simply tightening and loosening the head of the torch meaning there is no need to press any buttons making this a very simple EDC light to operate for any user.
- Small size, convenient for everyday carry
- Three brightness levels with a maximum output of 480 lumens
- Max beam distance of up to 130m
- Uses 1 x AA battery to give you a maximum runtime of 100 hours on the lowest output
- Removable body clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec
- Battery type(s): 1 x AA Battery or 1 x 14500
- Protection: Battery reverse polarity protection design
- Length: 83mm
- Head: 19.5mm
- Tail: 19mm
- Weight: 16.7g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Niteye Jet I MK
- 1 x AA Battery FREE
- Removable Body Clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
Switch on the flashlight by fastening the head, or switch off by loosening.
- Brightness can be changed by turning the flashlight on and off within one second. A delay of more than a second will cause the flashlight to return to the previously selected output.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 480 Lumens / 30 min (based on using 1 x 14500 battery)
- Middle: 30 Lumens / 9hrs
- Low: 1.5 Lumens / 100hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.