The Niteye Jet I Pro is amazingly bright to consider the size of it and the fact that it runs off a single AA battery. It outputs a whopping 480 lumens from the single CREE XP-G2 LED and you can even expect a maximum runtime of 100 hours on the lowest output mode.
This is a nice compact lightweight light, weighing only 16.7g without the battery and being 83mm in length you can see this being kept anywhere from a pocket to a larger bag for any time of need. It is operated by simply tightening and loosening the head of the torch meaning there is no need to press any buttons making this a very simple EDC light to operate for any user.
- Small size, convenient for everyday carry
- Three brightness levels with a maximum output of 480 lumens
- Max beam distance of up to 130m
- Uses 1 x AA battery to give you a maximum runtime of 100 hours on the lowest output
- Removable body clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec
- Battery type(s): 1 x AA Battery or 1 x 14500
- Protection: Battery reverse polarity protection design
- Length: 83mm
- Head: 19.5mm
- Tail: 19mm
- Weight: 16.7g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Niteye Jet I MK
- 1 x AA Battery FREE
- Removable Body Clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
Switch on the flashlight by fastening the head, or switch off by loosening.
- Brightness can be changed by turning the flashlight on and off within one second. A delay of more than a second will cause the flashlight to return to the previously selected output.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 480 Lumens / 30 min (based on using 1 x 14500 battery)
- Middle: 30 Lumens / 9hrs
- Low: 1.5 Lumens / 100hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.