Niteye Jet II MK EDC Pocket Light with XP-L HI LED & 510 Lumens
The Niteye JET II Pro is a great EDC pocket light, it utilises a new CREE XP-L HI LED which outputs an impressive 510 lumens and beam distance of 138m from a torch that is 65mm in size. This light has 4 different brightness levels which is simply controlled by a back and forth twist of the head.
This is comparable to the Niteye Jet II Pro in terms of output, but would be more suitable if your looking for a more simple easy to use pocket torch to keep with you at all times as this is slightly smaller and lighter than the Pro.
- Max output of 510 lumens with a beam distance of 138 meters
- Operation by a back and forth twist of the head
- 4 brightness levels
- Removable body clip
- Waterproof to IPX8
- LED: CREE XP-L HI with a maximum output of 510 lumens
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec
- Battery type(s): 1 x 16340 or CR123A
- Protection: Battery reverse polarity protection design
- Length: 65mm
- Head: 21.8mm
- Tail: 21.8mm
- Weight: 30g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Niteye Jet II MK
- 1 x CR123A Battery (non-rechargeable) FREE
- Removable Body Clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
Switch on the flashlight by fastening the head, or switch off by loosening.
- Brightness can be changed by turning the flashlight on and off within one second. A delay of more than a second will cause the flashlight to return to the previously selected output.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 510 Lumens / 45 mins
- Middle: 100 Lumens / 1hr 30mins
- Low: 5 Lumens / 3hrs
- Ultra Low: 0.5 Lumens / 150hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.