The Niteye JET II Pro is a great EDC pocket light, it utilises a new CREE XP-L HI LED which outputs an impressive 510 lumens and beam distance of 138m from a torch that is 65mm in size. This light has 4 different brightness levels which is simply controlled by a back and forth twist of the head.
This is comparable to the Niteye Jet II Pro in terms of output, but would be more suitable if your looking for a more simple easy to use pocket torch to keep with you at all times as this is slightly smaller and lighter than the Pro.
- Max output of 510 lumens with a beam distance of 138 meters
- Operation by a back and forth twist of the head
- 4 brightness levels
- Removable body clip
- Waterproof to IPX8
- LED: CREE XP-L HI with a maximum output of 510 lumens
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec
- Battery type(s): 1 x 16340 or CR123A
- Protection: Battery reverse polarity protection design
- Length: 65mm
- Head: 21.8mm
- Tail: 21.8mm
- Weight: 30g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Niteye Jet II MK
- 1 x CR123A Battery (non-rechargeable) FREE
- Removable Body Clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
Switch on the flashlight by fastening the head, or switch off by loosening.
- Brightness can be changed by turning the flashlight on and off within one second. A delay of more than a second will cause the flashlight to return to the previously selected output.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 510 Lumens / 45 mins
- Middle: 100 Lumens / 1hr 30mins
- Low: 5 Lumens / 3hrs
- Ultra Low: 0.5 Lumens / 150hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.