The Niteye JET II Pro is a great pocket sized light with a tactical feel to it, it utilises a new CREE XP-L HI LED which outputs an impressive 510 lumens and beam distance of 138m from a torch that is less than 70mm in size. This light has 4 different brightness levels with a strobe mode that can all be accessed by the easily accessible side switch.
Another great feature of this flashlight by Niteye is the fact that it arrives with both a smooth bezel and a tactical extended bezel which is easily changeable so you can suit this to your needs.
- Max output of 510 lumens with a beam distance of 138 meters
- Single side switch for quick and easy operation
- 4 brightness levels and a strobe
- Changeable bezels
- Waterproof to IPX8
- LED: CREE XP-L HI with a maximum output of 510 lumens
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec
- Battery type(s): 1 x 16340 or CR123A
- Protection: Battery reverse polarity protection design
- Length: 67.8mm
- Head: 23mm
- Tail: 22.3mm
- Weight: 47.5g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Niteye Jet II Pro
- 1 x CR123A Battery (non-rechargeable) FREE
- Smooth Bezel
- Tactical Bezel
- Removable Body Clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
Short press the side switch to turn the flashlight ON/OFF
- With the flashlight turned on, press and hold the side switch the light will then cycle through High, Middle and Low.
- With the flashlight turned off, double short press the switch to activate.
- Triple short press the side switch.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 510 Lumens / 45 mins
- Middle: 100 Lumens / 1hr 30mins
- Low: 5 Lumens / 3hrs
- Ultra Low: 0.5 Lumens / 150hrs
- Strobe: 510 Lumens / 1hr
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.