The Jet-TH20 is an extremely high-performance tactical flashlight from Niteye which outputs an impressive 3450 lumens from the CREE XHP70.2 LED throwing a beam out to 320m. It is specially designed for tactical activities, military use, law enforcement and close range hunting.
Featuring their patented triple tactical tail switch technology it allows for momentary-on, strobe and easy access to all outputs with one handed operation.
- High power XHP70.2 LED with a max output of 3450 lumens and throw distance of 320m
- Designed for tactical activities, military use, law enforcement and close range hunting
- Triple tactical tail switch technology
- Powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123A
- IPX-8 waterproof (2 meters underwater)
- LED: XHP70.2 LED
- Beam Distance: 320m
- Max Output: 3450 Lumens
- Reflector: High-efficiency orange peel reflection lens
- Material: Aero grade aluminium alloy with hard anodised finish
- Battery type(s): 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Switch: Triple tactical tail switch
- Length: 160.8mm
- Head: 40mm
- Tail: 28mm
- Weight: 230.5g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Niteye Jet-TH20
- 1 x 18650 Li-ion Battery
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- Warranty & Quality Inspection Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Single press the tail switch for ON/OFF, momentary function is available by half pressing the tail switch.
- When the flashlight is on, different outputs could be accessed by short pressing either of the secondary switches with a cycle of Turbo > High > Mid > Low.
- When the light is off, press either of the secondary switches to access strobe. Keep pressing and holding for 1 second or longer, when you release the strobe will stay activated.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 3450 Lumens / 1.1hrs
- High: 650 Lumens / 3hrs
- Middle: 130 Lumens / 15hrs
- Low: 15 Lumens / 100hrs
- Strobe: 3450 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.