Niteye Jet U AAA Pocket Light with XP-G2 LED & 135 Lumens
The JET U by Niteye is a very nice and compact pocket / keychain light which utilises a single CREE XP-G2 LED outputting a max of 135 lumens from the single AAA battery it runs from throwing a beam over 45m. The runtime from this is impressive considering the battery type, you can expect up to 35 hours on this lowest output which we find a nice brightness level for up close illumination due to the optical lens.
- Small size, convenient for everyday carry
- Three brightness levels with a maximum output of 135 lumens
- Max beam distance of up to 46m
- Uses 1 x AAA battery to give you a maximum runtime of 35 hours on the lowest output
- Removable body clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Reflector / Glass: Optical Lens
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec
- Battery type(s): 1 x AAA Battery
- Protection: Battery reverse polarity protection design
- Length: 70.4mm
- Head: 14.8mm
- Tail: 14.2mm
- Weight: 13.2g
What you get
- Niteye Jet U
- 1 x AAA Battery FREE
- Removable Body Clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
Switch on the flashlight by fastening the head, or switch off by loosening.
- Brightness can be changed by turning the flashlight on and off within one second. A delay of more than a second will cause the flashlight to return to the previously selected output.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 135 Lumens / 50 mins
- Middle: 25 Lumens / 4hrs 20mins
- Low: 1.5 Lumens / 35hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.