The JET U by Niteye is a very nice and compact pocket / keychain light which utilises a single CREE XP-G2 LED outputting a max of 135 lumens from the single AAA battery it runs from throwing a beam over 45m. The runtime from this is impressive considering the battery type, you can expect up to 35 hours on this lowest output which we find a nice brightness level for up close illumination due to the optical lens.
- Small size, convenient for everyday carry
- Three brightness levels with a maximum output of 135 lumens
- Max beam distance of up to 46m
- Uses 1 x AAA battery to give you a maximum runtime of 35 hours on the lowest output
- Removable body clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Reflector / Glass: Optical Lens
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec
- Battery type(s): 1 x AAA Battery
- Protection: Battery reverse polarity protection design
- Length: 70.4mm
- Head: 14.8mm
- Tail: 14.2mm
- Weight: 13.2g
What you get
- Niteye Jet U
- 1 x AAA Battery FREE
- Removable Body Clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
Switch on the flashlight by fastening the head, or switch off by loosening.
- Brightness can be changed by turning the flashlight on and off within one second. A delay of more than a second will cause the flashlight to return to the previously selected output.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 135 Lumens / 50 mins
- Middle: 25 Lumens / 4hrs 20mins
- Low: 1.5 Lumens / 35hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.