Niteye Mini-1 Aluminium Pocket Light with XP-G2 LED & 130 Lumens
The MINI-1 Aluminium (Al) version is an impressive little everyday carry (EDC) torch. It is made from high grade Aluminium and can be used as a keychain torch or worn around the neck using the supplied neck chain. At just 41mm in length and weighing only 17.2g, you wouldn’t expect a torch as small as this to output 130 lumens of light, but it does – with it’s bright CREE XP-G2 LED. You also wouldn’t expect it to be USB rechargeable, but it is. And you certainly wouldn’t believe it could illuminate to 59m, but it can. It even has an indicator light near the USB port to display when the torch is charging and when it is fully charged. Charging a completely depleted battery only takes 1 hour. Switching between the two modes (9 lm & 130 lm) is simple and done by twisting the head. There’s a lot packed into this super small, super bright torch.
- Designed for: Everyday Carry (EDC), General use, Outdoor activities
- Max Output: 130 lumens
- Beam distance: 59m
- Max run time: 6.5 hours
- Modes: 2 modes; Low – High
- Switch: Head twist; tighten head a little for Low mode and tighten fully for High mode
- Rechargeable via micro USB cable (as used on many mobile phones)
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Reflector: TIR lens
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Aluminium
- Battery type(s): Lithium 10180 (rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1m impact resistance.
- Length: 41mm
- Head: 12.8mm
- Weight: 17g (excluding battery)
What you get
- MINI-1 with rechargeable battery in a blister pack
- Detachable metal neck lanyard & split ring
- Spare o-ring
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- To operate the Mini-1 simply twist the head clockwise / anti-clockwise to cycle through ON/OFF, High and Low mode.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 130 Lumens / 0.6hrs
- Low: 9 Lumens / 6.5hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.