The MS-R15 from Niteye is a compact and rechargeable LED torch with tactical features. At just 100mm in length, it’s small enough to carry in a pocket but will output an impressive 750 lumens from the CREE XP-L LED (using a 16340 rechargeable battery). There are 4 light modes and a strobe mode. A memory function memorises the last mode used, so you can preset your preferred mode – very useful if using it for close-up work where high mode would be too bright. It has two buttons; a side switch for mode changes and a tail-switch for ON/OFF functions. Under the side switch is an indicator light that flashes when the battery power is low, indicating that it needs to be charged, which can be done by plugging the supplied USB lead into the charging port.
- Designed for: Everyday Carry (EDC), engineering and general purpose applications
- Max Output: 750 lumens
- Beam distance: 134m
- Max run time: 100 hours
- Modes: 4 light levels & a tactical strobe.
- Switch: Two independent switches; a tail-switch and a side switch (for easy mode changes).
- Battery indicator light under side switch.
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Smooth reflector for a defined beam profile
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 16340 (rechargeable), 1x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-6. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 100mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 26mm
- Weight: 71g (excluding battery)
What you get
- MS-R15 rechargeable torch
- Micro USB charging cable
- Spare o-rings & rubber switch boot
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 1 x CR123A Battery (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Half press the tail switch gently to momentarily activate the flashlight.
- Fully click the tail switch to turn the flashlight on, click the switch again to turn the flashlight off.
- With the flashlight on, press the side switch to cycle through the different brightness levels from Turbo > High > Middle > Low.
Note: When the remaining power is less than 10%, the flashlight will automatically transfer to the middle mode if high or turbo mode is selected. Once this has happened only the middle and low modes are available.
- To activate Strobe mode, press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds with the flashlight turned on. Press the side switch again to return back to a standard lighting mode.
- The MS-R15 memorises the last used mode (excluding strobe) you used before turning the flashlight off. When you next turn on the MS-R15 it will return to the mode you selected before turning the flashlight off.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 750 Lumens / 0.5hrs
- High: 113 Lumens / 3hrs
- Middle: 45 Lumens / 10hrs
- Low: 3 Lumens / 100hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.