Niteye MS-R25 Rechargeable Flashlight with XP-L HI LED & 1200 Lumens
Sold out. Contact us to back-order...
The MS-R25 from Niteye is compact rechargeable LED torch with both a tail switch and a side switch. The CREE XP-L HI LED outputs a max 1200 lumens and provides 4 light modes as well as a hidden strobe mode. A memory function memorises the last mode used, so you can preset your preferred. It has two buttons; a side switch for mode changes and a tail-switch for ON/OFF functions. Under the side switch is an indicator light that flashes when the battery power is low, indicating that it needs to be charged, which can be done by plugging the supplied USB lead into the charging port.
- Designed for: Engineering, security, police work, outdoor activities, general purpose
- Max Output: 1200 lumens
- Beam distance: 174m
- Max run time: 250 hours
- Modes: 4 light levels & a tactical strobe.
- Switch: Two independent switches; a tail-switch (for ON/OFF) & a side switch (for easy mode changes). It memorises the last mode you used.
- Battery indicator light under side switch.
- LED: CREE XP-L HI
- Reflector: Smooth reflector for an even, far-reaching beam
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable), 2x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-6. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 140mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 26mm
- Weight: 100g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- MS-R25 rechargeable torch
- Micro USB charging cable
- Spare o-rings & rubber switch boots
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Half press the tail switch gently to momentarily activate the flashlight.
- Fully click the tail switch to turn the flashlight on, click the switch again to turn the flashlight off.
- With the flashlight on, press the side switch to cycle through the different brightness levels from Turbo > High > Middle > Low.
Note: When the remaining power is less than 10%, the flashlight will automatically transfer to the middle mode if high or turbo mode is selected. Once this has happened only the middle and low modes are available.
- To activate Strobe mode, press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds with the flashlight turned on. Press the side switch again to return back to a standard lighting mode.
- The MS-R25 memorises the last used mode (excluding strobe) you used before turning the flashlight off. When you next turn on the MS-R25 it will return to the mode you selected before turning the flashlight off.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1200 Lumens / 1hrs
- High: 240 Lumens / 8hrs
- Middle: 75 Lumens / 30hrs
- Low: 1 Lumen / 250hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.