The RRT2 PRO has been designed with the police and military in mind. It’s a very robust tactical torch with a steel crenelated bezel and an ultra strong lens. It uses an XP-L LED, outputting a max 1000 lumens and an ultra low mode of 0.5 lumens. A control ring at the neck of the torch allows the user to switch between 4 user presets: (1) Police, (2) Military, (3) Strobe, (4) General. Within each preset the user can select various modes via the tail-switch. This is a good idea, because there are various modes, which have been categorised into user groups – meaning you don’t have to click through lots of modes to find one that you need. A remote pressure switch can be fitted for using the torch weapon-mounted.
- Designed for: Security, police work, tactical applications, outdoor pursuits, engineering, general purpose
- Max Output: 1000 lumens
- Beam distance: 233m
- Max run time: 1000 hours
- Modes: 2x flashing modes and continuous brightness adjustment from 3-730 lm
- Switch: Tail-switch for ON/OFF and Control Ring for 4 different mode presets: (1) Police, (2) Military, (3) Strobe, (4) General.
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Smooth reflector with a good amount of spill light & some flood
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable), 2x RCR123/ 16340 (rechargeable), 2x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 150mm
- Body: 24.4mm
- Head: 38.5mm
- Weight: 151g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- RRT2 PRO torch with Control Ring
- Nylon holster with fixed belt loop and molle strap
- Spare o-rings, rubber switch boot & wrist lanyard
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Half click and hold the tail switch to activate tactical ON/OFF.
- Switch ON: Click the tail switch fully to turn the flashlight on.
- Switch OFF: Click the tail switch fully again to turn the flashlight off.
- When the light is on, rotate the control ring to change the brightness levels and different operating modes (Law enforcement, Military, Daily or Strobe mode).
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 1hrs
- High: 450 Lumens / 3.6hrs
- Mid: 250 Lumens / 7.2hrs
- Low: 45 Lumens / 60hrs
- Ultra Low: 0.5 Lumens / 1000hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.