Niteye RRT-2 Pro Flashlight with Control Ring, XP-L LED & 1000 Lumens
The RRT2 PRO has been designed with the police and military in mind. It’s a very robust tactical torch with a steel crenelated bezel and an ultra strong lens. It uses an XP-L LED, outputting a max 1000 lumens and an ultra low mode of 0.5 lumens. A control ring at the neck of the torch allows the user to switch between 4 user presets: (1) Police, (2) Military, (3) Strobe, (4) General. Within each preset the user can select various modes via the tail-switch. This is a good idea, because there are various modes, which have been categorised into user groups – meaning you don’t have to click through lots of modes to find one that you need. A remote pressure switch can be fitted for using the torch weapon-mounted.
- Designed for: Security, police work, tactical applications, outdoor pursuits, engineering, general purpose
- Max Output: 1000 lumens
- Beam distance: 233m
- Max run time: 1000 hours
- Modes: 2x flashing modes and continuous brightness adjustment from 3-730 lm
- Switch: Tail-switch for ON/OFF and Control Ring for 4 different mode presets: (1) Police, (2) Military, (3) Strobe, (4) General.
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Smooth reflector with a good amount of spill light & some flood
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable), 2x RCR123/ 16340 (rechargeable), 2x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 150mm
- Body: 24.4mm
- Head: 38.5mm
- Weight: 151g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- RRT2 PRO torch with Control Ring
- Nylon holster with fixed belt loop and molle strap
- Spare o-rings, rubber switch boot & wrist lanyard
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Half click and hold the tail switch to activate tactical ON/OFF.
- Switch ON: Click the tail switch fully to turn the flashlight on.
- Switch OFF: Click the tail switch fully again to turn the flashlight off.
- When the light is on, rotate the control ring to change the brightness levels and different operating modes (Law enforcement, Military, Daily or Strobe mode).
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 1hrs
- High: 450 Lumens / 3.6hrs
- Mid: 250 Lumens / 7.2hrs
- Low: 45 Lumens / 60hrs
- Ultra Low: 0.5 Lumens / 1000hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.