The RRTOSE from Niteye is a unique torch as it can use various battery types by utilising a removable extension tube and intelligent circuit design. So to achieve maximum 730 lumens from the XM-L2 LED you can use either an RCR123 or a 14500 battery (both rechargeable). A standard AA or CR123A battery can also be used. It also has ‘Rapid Response Control Ring’, which is situated at the neck of the torch and allows you to select the mode and brightness intensity by turning the ring. Modes can be pre-selected by twisting the control ring when the torch is off – useful if you need to deploy a flashing strobe without having to switch the light on first.
- Designed for: Security, police work, outdoor pursuits, engineering, general purpose
- Max Output: 730 lumens
- Beam distance: 155m
- Max run time: 45 hours
- Modes: 2x flashing modes and continuous brightness adjustment from 3-730 lumens
- Switch: Tail-switch for ON/OFF and Control Ring for Strobe, SOS, Standby and brightness from 3-730 lumens
- LED: CREE XM-L2
- Reflector: Lightly stippled orange peel reflector for a smooth, even beam
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x RCR123 (rechargeable), 1x CR123A (non-rechargeable), 1x 14500 (rechargeable), 1x AA (non-rechargeable).
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 116mm
- Body: 23.6mm
- Head: 26.4mm
- Weight: 84g (excluding battery)
What you get
- RRTOSE torch with Control Ring
- Extension tube for AA/ 14500 battery
- Detachable & reversible body clip
- Nylon holster with metal D-ring, fixed belt loop and molle strap
- Spare o-rings & wrist lanyard
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 1 x CR123A (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Half press the tail switch and hold to enter momentary on, release the switch to turn the flashlight off.
- Single press the tail switch all the way down and release to turn the flashlight on, repeat this to turn the flashlight off.
- When the light is on, rotate the control ring to change the brightness levels. If you were to rotate the control ring from left to right in a clockwise roation the modes would change in the following order; Strobe > SOS > Standby > Lowest > 3-730 Lumens (via twisting the control ring) > Turbo.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 730 Lumens / 0.5hrs
- Brightness Control: 3-730 Lumens
- Lowest: 3 Lumens / 45hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.