The RRT26 from Niteye is a multi-faceted torch, which is packed with very useful features, without the gimmicks. Firstly, it’s powerful; outputting up to 1080 lumens from its CREE XP-L LED. There are also 9 coloured LEDs (3x Red, 3x Green, 3x Blue), which can be activated independently via the Brightness Control Ring. This also lets you quickly select any of the other modes and adjust the brightness level between 0-980 lumens. There is also a battery indicator function, which uses the coloured LEDs and a hidden flashing mode for police to use. The Control Ring allows modes to be pre-selected while the torch is off. For example, the user can select the strobe function before deploying it in a tactical situation. A remote pressure switch can be fitted for using the torch weapon-mounted.
- Designed for: Police work, security, tactical operations, outdoor pursuits, engineering, general purpose
- Max Output: 1080 lumens
- Beam distance: 320m
- Max run time: 120 hours
- Modes: Strobe – Turbo – 0-980 lm Brightness Adjustment – Standby – Red – Green – Blue
- Switch: Tail-switch for ON/OFF and Control Ring for all modes and brightness adjustment.
- Standby mode features a battery indicator function whereby the green LEDs will flash once every 5 seconds to indicate full power. Blue indicates approx. 50% power and red indicates that the battery needs to be charged (or new batteries used).
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Smooth with central main LED and inset coloured LEDs
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650 (rechargeable), 2x RCR123/ 16340 (rechargeable), 2x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 151mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 38mm
- Weight: 166g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- RRT26 torch with Control Ring
- Nylon holster with fixed belt loop & molle strap
- Plastic tactical ring
- Spare o-rings, rubber switch boot & wrist lanyard
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Half press the tail switch and hold to enter momentary on, release the switch to turn the flashlight off.
- Single press the tail switch all the way down and release to turn the flashlight on, repeat this to turn the flashlight off.
- When the light is on, rotate the control ring to change the brightness levels. If you were to rotate the control ring from left to right in a clockwise rotation the modes would change in the following order; Blue Light > Green Light > Red Light > Standby > 0-980 Lumens (via twisting the control ring) > Turbo > Strobe.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1080 Lumens / 0.5hrs
- Brightness Control: 0 -980 Lumens
- Lowest: 1 Lumen / 120hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.