The SE-A01 from Niteye is an impressive torch for the size – it’s only 81mm in length and weighs just 16g, yet it still outputs 130 lumens from a single AAA battery and will run for 20 hours on low mode. It features a clicky tail-switch, which is very easy to use (other torches of this size tend to use a head-twist function for mode changes). You click to switch on and then half press the tail-switch to select a different mode. A memory function memorises the last mode used and a body clip ensures you can keep it secure and always to hand. The TIR lens makes the most of the XP-G LED helping to cover a range of 40m.
- Designed for: General purpose, engineering
- Max Output: 130 lumens
- Beam distance: 40m
- Max run time: 20 hours
- Modes: 3 light levels (High – Mid – Low
- Switch: Clicky tail switch for ON/OFF and mode selection
- LED: CREE XP-G
- Reflector: TIR Lens
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x AAA
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 81mm
- Body: 13mm
- Head: 14mm
- Weight: 16g (excluding battery)
What you get
- SE-A01 torch with clicky switch
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 1 x AAA battery FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press the tail switch once to turn the flashlight on, press the tail switch again to turn the flashlight off.
- With the flashlight on, half press the tail switch to cycle through the different levels of light. The light will cycle in the following order; High > Mid > Low.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 130 Lumens / 0.8hrs
- Middle: 33 Lumens / 3hrs
- Low: 5 Lumens / 20hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.