Niteye SE-A02 Flashlight with XP-G LED & 280 Lumens
The SE-A02 from Niteye is a very nice little flashlight, its pencil-like design makes it a very handy EDC flashlight wether it is for personal use or for your profession, especially since it only weighs less than 25g without the batteries. It utilises a CREE XP-G LED which outputs an impressive 280 lumens with a beam distance of 59m from just 2 x AAA batteries.
The SE-A02 also features different output modes varying from a max of 280 lumens to a minimum of 10 lumens where you can expect up to 30 hours of runtime.
- Compact pencil like design great for everyday use or professions such as a medic
- Convenient tactical tailcap switch control
- Max output of 280 lumens with a beam distance of 59m
- IPX-8 Waterproof (submersible up to 2m)
- Uses 2 x AAA Batteries
- LED: CREE XP-G LED
- Max Output: 280 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 59m
- Lens: Optical Lens
- Body Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Anodisation: Military Hard Type III Anodisation
- Battery: 2 x AAA
- Switch: Clicky Tail Cap
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Length: 128.4mm
- Body: 16.5mm
- Head: 16.5mm
- Weight: 23.8g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Niteye SE-A02 Flashlight
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual & Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press the tail switch once to turn the flashlight on, press the tail switch again to turn the flashlight off.
- With the flashlight on, half press the tail switch to cycle through the different levels of light. The light will cycle in the following order; High > Mid > Low.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 280 Lumens / 0.8hrs
- Middle: 100 Lumens / 3hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 30hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.