The SE-A02 from Niteye is a very nice little flashlight, its pencil-like design makes it a very handy EDC flashlight wether it is for personal use or for your profession, especially since it only weighs less than 25g without the batteries. It utilises a CREE XP-G LED which outputs an impressive 280 lumens with a beam distance of 59m from just 2 x AAA batteries.
The SE-A02 also features different output modes varying from a max of 280 lumens to a minimum of 10 lumens where you can expect up to 30 hours of runtime.
- Compact pencil like design great for everyday use or professions such as a medic
- Convenient tactical tailcap switch control
- Max output of 280 lumens with a beam distance of 59m
- IPX-8 Waterproof (submersible up to 2m)
- Uses 2 x AAA Batteries
- LED: CREE XP-G LED
- Max Output: 280 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 59m
- Lens: Optical Lens
- Body Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Anodisation: Military Hard Type III Anodisation
- Battery: 2 x AAA
- Switch: Clicky Tail Cap
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Length: 128.4mm
- Body: 16.5mm
- Head: 16.5mm
- Weight: 23.8g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Niteye SE-A02 Flashlight
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual & Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press the tail switch once to turn the flashlight on, press the tail switch again to turn the flashlight off.
- With the flashlight on, half press the tail switch to cycle through the different levels of light. The light will cycle in the following order; High > Mid > Low.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 280 Lumens / 0.8hrs
- Middle: 100 Lumens / 3hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 30hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.