For those looking for a powerful, compact and rechargeable AA battery torch, the SRA40 is the one to have. It’s extremely intuitive to use and is able to illuminate up to 400m. thanks to its deep smooth reflector and CREE XP-L LED. It features two switches; one for ON/OFF and strobe functions, and the other for mode selection (High-Mid-Low), SOS and a battery indicator. Rechargeable AA batteries are recommended, which can be recharged inside the SRA40 via the supplied UK charging plug. A 12v in-vehicle cable can also be used. As a back-up standard AA batteries can be used but not recharged. A window breaker can be fitted to the bottom of the torch via the screw hole – this could be useful for emergency situations.
- Designed for: Security, police work, outdoor pursuits, general purpose
- Max Output: 1100 lm
- Beam distance: 400m
- Max run time: 45 hours
- Modes: 3 light modes (High-Mid-Low), a strobe and SOS.
- Switch: Two side switches; one for ON/OFF & Strobe. The other button is for mode changes & SOS
- Rechargeable via a 3-pin (UK) charging cable (supplied)
- Battery Indicator: Two LEDs under the mode switch indicate the battery power level – 2-LEDs indicates approx. 100% power; 1-LED indicates approx. 50% power and flashing LEDs means the unit needs to be charged.
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Smooth to provide long beam range & a good amount of spill/ flood light
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 4x AA (1.2v rechargeable), 4x AA (1.5v non-rechargeable).
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 125mm
- Body: 43mm
- Head: 48mm
- Weight: 245g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- SRA40 torch
- USB charging cable
- Spare o-ring
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 4 x AA Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- The Niteye SRA40 is designed with dual electronic switch system, users can access different functions by using the different switches.
- Press the power switch to turn the flashlight on, press again to turn the flashlight off.
- Simply press the mode switch to cycle through High, Mid and Low very easily.
- To use the Strobe function on the SRA40 press and hold the power switch to access. To use the SOS function press and hold the mode switch to access.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 960 Lumens / 2hrs
- Mid: 240 Lumens / 5hrs
- Low: 20 Lumens / 45hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.