Niteye T4 Pro Rechargeable Flashlight with XHP50 LED & 2580 Lumens
The Niteye T4 is a nice compact high powered light, which you can expect 2580 lumens to be outputted through the orange peel reflector from the XHP50 LED. Due to this high powered LED you can expect a beam distance of up to 268m, powered by a single 26650 battery (supplied) which is recharged via USB.
The side switch on the T4 makes this ergonomically very easy to the hand and very easy to operate with never needing to move your hand position to change the output modes.
This light is made from Aero grade aluminium alloy which is anodised with a Mil-spec HAIII hard anodising, and to make sure this Search Light can be used in any conditions it is also waterproof rated to IPX-8 (waterproof to 2m).
- Designed for Security, police work, outdoor pursuits
- Uses a single XHP50 LED
- Max output of up to 2580 lumens with 1 x 26650 battery
- Beam distance of up to 286m
- Built-in advanced efficient power management circuit pushes a max runtime of up to 85 hours
- Overheating protection avoids high temperature of flashlight housing and increases the lifespan of the LED
- Features strobe, SOS and memory functions
- Uses a side switch for selecting the different modes
- Directly rechargeable via USB
- LED: 1 x CREE XHP50 LED
- Reflector: Orange peel
- Glass: Toughened ultra-clear mineral class with double sided anti-reflective coating
- Material: Aero grade aluminium alloy, Mil-spec HAIII hard anodising
- Battery: 1 x 26650 (Supplied)
- Waterproof: IPX-8 waterproof standard
- Length: 142.7mm
- Body: 33.5mm
- Head: 45mm
- Weight: 161.5g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Niteye T4 Pro
- 1 x 26650 Battery
- USB Charging cable
- Spare O-ring
- User manual
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the power switch to turn the flashlight on, press and hold again to to the flashlight off.
- With the flashlight turned on, single press the power switch to cycle through the different lighting outputs in the following order; Turbo > High > Middle > Low.
- With the flashlight turn on, double press the power switch to activate Strobe, double press again to access SOS, single press to exit.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 2580 Lumens / 1hr
- High: 1000 Lumens / 2.1hrs
- Middle: 300 Lumens / 6.7hrs
- Low: 50 Lumens / 85hrs
- Strobe: 2580 Lumens
- SOS: 300 Lumens
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.