The Niteye T4 is a nice compact high powered light, which you can expect 2580 lumens to be outputted through the orange peel reflector from the XHP50 LED. Due to this high powered LED you can expect a beam distance of up to 268m, powered by a single 26650 battery (supplied) which is recharged via USB.
The side switch on the T4 makes this ergonomically very easy to the hand and very easy to operate with never needing to move your hand position to change the output modes.
This light is made from Aero grade aluminium alloy which is anodised with a Mil-spec HAIII hard anodising, and to make sure this Search Light can be used in any conditions it is also waterproof rated to IPX-8 (waterproof to 2m).
- Designed for Security, police work, outdoor pursuits
- Uses a single XHP50 LED
- Max output of up to 2580 lumens with 1 x 26650 battery
- Beam distance of up to 286m
- Built-in advanced efficient power management circuit pushes a max runtime of up to 85 hours
- Overheating protection avoids high temperature of flashlight housing and increases the lifespan of the LED
- Features strobe, SOS and memory functions
- Uses a side switch for selecting the different modes
- Directly rechargeable via USB
- LED: 1 x CREE XHP50 LED
- Reflector: Orange peel
- Glass: Toughened ultra-clear mineral class with double sided anti-reflective coating
- Material: Aero grade aluminium alloy, Mil-spec HAIII hard anodising
- Battery: 1 x 26650 (Supplied)
- Waterproof: IPX-8 waterproof standard
- Length: 142.7mm
- Body: 33.5mm
- Head: 45mm
- Weight: 161.5g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Niteye T4 Pro
- 1 x 26650 Battery
- USB Charging cable
- Spare O-ring
- User manual
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the power switch to turn the flashlight on, press and hold again to to the flashlight off.
- With the flashlight turned on, single press the power switch to cycle through the different lighting outputs in the following order; Turbo > High > Middle > Low.
- With the flashlight turn on, double press the power switch to activate Strobe, double press again to access SOS, single press to exit.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 2580 Lumens / 1hr
- High: 1000 Lumens / 2.1hrs
- Middle: 300 Lumens / 6.7hrs
- Low: 50 Lumens / 85hrs
- Strobe: 2580 Lumens
- SOS: 300 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.