The T6 from Niteye is a very impressive compact search light which output a whopping 4350 lumens from its 4 x CREE XP-L LEDs which throw a huge beam distance of up to 750 meters. It uses 4 x 18650 Li-ion batteries which offer a maximum runtime of just under 2 hours on the highest output mode and a total runtime of 300 hours on the lowest mode of 30 lumens. The dual button side switch on the T6 makes this ergonomically very easy to the hand and very easy to operate with never needing to move your hand position to change the output modes.
This light is made from Aero grade aluminium alloy which is anodised with a Mil-spec HAIII hard anodising, and to make sure this Search Light can be used in any conditions it is also waterproof rated to IPX-8 (waterproof to 2m).
- Specially designed for search and rescue
- Uses 4 x CREE XP-L LEDs
- Max output of up to 4350 lumens with 4 x 18650 batteries
- Beam distance of up to 750 meters
- Built-in advanced efficient power management circuit pushes a max runtime of up to 300 hours
- Overheating protection avoids high temperature of flashlight housing and increases the lifespan of the LED
- Features strobe, SOS and memory functions
- Uses a side switch for selecting the different modes
- LED: 4 x CREE XP-L LED with a max output of 4350 lumens
- Reflector: Smooth deep reflectors
- Glass: Toughened ultra-clear mineral class with double sided anti-reflective coating
- Material: Aero grade aluminium alloy, Mil-spec HAIII hard anodising
- Battery: 4 x 18650 Li-ion batteries
- Waterproof: IPX-8 waterproof standard
- Length: 163mm
- Body: 52mm
- Head: 88mm
- Weight: 543g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Niteye T6 Search Light
- Spare O-ring
- Shoulder Strap
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the power switch to turn the flashlight on, press and hold again to to the flashlight off.
- With the flashlight turned on, single press the power switch to cycle through the different lighting outputs in the following order; Turbo > High > Middle > Low.
- The Niteye T6 will automatically access the turbo mode when the power switch is pressed twice, regardless of the current mode or if the flashlight is on/off.
- The flashlight will access the strobe mode when the 'warning' witch is pressed for two seconds, regardless of the current mode or if the flashlight is on/off.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 4350 Lumens / 1.8hrs
- High: 1500 Lumens / 4.5hrs
- Middle: 350 Lumens / 21hrs
- Low: 30 Lumens / 300hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.