Niteye T6 Compact Search Light with 4 x XP-L LEDs & 4350 Lumens
The T6 from Niteye is a very impressive compact search light which output a whopping 4350 lumens from its 4 x CREE XP-L LEDs which throw a huge beam distance of up to 750 meters. It uses 4 x 18650 Li-ion batteries which offer a maximum runtime of just under 2 hours on the highest output mode and a total runtime of 300 hours on the lowest mode of 30 lumens. The dual button side switch on the T6 makes this ergonomically very easy to the hand and very easy to operate with never needing to move your hand position to change the output modes.
This light is made from Aero grade aluminium alloy which is anodised with a Mil-spec HAIII hard anodising, and to make sure this Search Light can be used in any conditions it is also waterproof rated to IPX-8 (waterproof to 2m).
- Specially designed for search and rescue
- Uses 4 x CREE XP-L LEDs
- Max output of up to 4350 lumens with 4 x 18650 batteries
- Beam distance of up to 750 meters
- Built-in advanced efficient power management circuit pushes a max runtime of up to 300 hours
- Overheating protection avoids high temperature of flashlight housing and increases the lifespan of the LED
- Features strobe, SOS and memory functions
- Uses a side switch for selecting the different modes
- LED: 4 x CREE XP-L LED with a max output of 4350 lumens
- Reflector: Smooth deep reflectors
- Glass: Toughened ultra-clear mineral class with double sided anti-reflective coating
- Material: Aero grade aluminium alloy, Mil-spec HAIII hard anodising
- Battery: 4 x 18650 Li-ion batteries
- Waterproof: IPX-8 waterproof standard
- Length: 163mm
- Body: 52mm
- Head: 88mm
- Weight: 543g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Niteye T6 Search Light
- Spare O-ring
- Shoulder Strap
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Press and hold the power switch to turn the flashlight on, press and hold again to to the flashlight off.
- With the flashlight turned on, single press the power switch to cycle through the different lighting outputs in the following order; Turbo > High > Middle > Low.
- The Niteye T6 will automatically access the turbo mode when the power switch is pressed twice, regardless of the current mode or if the flashlight is on/off.
- The flashlight will access the strobe mode when the 'warning' witch is pressed for two seconds, regardless of the current mode or if the flashlight is on/off.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 4350 Lumens / 1.8hrs
- High: 1500 Lumens / 4.5hrs
- Middle: 350 Lumens / 21hrs
- Low: 30 Lumens / 300hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.