*Finance not available on sale items
The T8 from Niteye is a highly powerful, yet relatively compact rechargeable searchlight, which has been designed to be robust and slim line. Visually, the T8 looks like a serious tool (and it is). There are two buttons on top of the handle, a picatinny rail integrated into the handle and another at the bottom of the unit (for mounting to artillery), a plug port for charging, protective rubber feet, holes for clipping on the shoulder strap, a tripod hole and a USB port at the bottom of the unit for charging phones or secondary lighting equipment. The spec is massive. Three of the latest CREE XP-L LEDs produce a max output of 3500 lm and a beam range of 800m. The T8 is able to strobe from an off-state and has 9 lighting modes and SOS. Battery indicator LEDs are under the rubber buttons to display the remaining battery power and alert the user when the power drops below 50% and 10%.
- Designed for: Search & Rescue, rapid response, security, police work, outdoor pursuits
- Max Output: 3500 lm
- Beam distance: 800m
- Max run time: 400 hours
- Modes: 9 light modes, a strobe & SOS.
- Switch: Two switches on top of the torch. LEDs under the switches indicate the battery power.
- Rechargeable via supplied mains charger or 12v cable (optional)
- LED: 3x CREE XP-L
- Reflector: 3x smooth, deep and wide reflectors
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): Custom battery (equivalent to 6x 18650 batteries.
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 160mm
- Width: 50mm
- Height: 143mm
- Weight: 780g (excluding battery)
What you get
- T8 searchlight in a plastic hard case
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Mains charger (UK kettle lead)
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Quickly press the raised button for momentary-on, press for longer for constant-on. Press the lower button for instant strobe when the searchlight is off.
- When the light is on, a quick press of the raised button will step-up to the next level. A quick press of the lower button will step down. Holding the lower switch down will access SOS and a double-tap will access the Strobe mode
- Mode 1: 3500 Lumens / 1hrs
- Mode 2: 2200 Lumens / 1.5hrs
- Mode 3: 1600 Lumens / 2.5hrs
- Mode 4: 1000 Lumens / 3.5hrs
- Mode 5: 700 Lumens / 5hrs
- Mode 6: 450 Lumens 10hrs
- Mode 7: 220 Lumens / 30hrs
- Mode 8: 90 Lumens / 70hrs
- Mode 9: 4 Lumens / 400hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.