Niteye T8 Long-Range Rechargeable Searchlight with 3500 Lumens
The T8 from Niteye is a highly powerful, yet relatively compact rechargeable searchlight, which has been designed to be robust and slim line. Visually, the T8 looks like a serious tool (and it is). There are two buttons on top of the handle, a picatinny rail integrated into the handle and another at the bottom of the unit (for mounting to artillery), a plug port for charging, protective rubber feet, holes for clipping on the shoulder strap, a tripod hole and a USB port at the bottom of the unit for charging phones or secondary lighting equipment. The spec is massive. Three of the latest CREE XP-L LEDs produce a max output of 3500 lm and a beam range of 800m. The T8 is able to strobe from an off-state and has 9 lighting modes and SOS. Battery indicator LEDs are under the rubber buttons to display the remaining battery power and alert the user when the power drops below 50% and 10%.
- Designed for: Search & Rescue, rapid response, security, police work, outdoor pursuits
- Max Output: 3500 lm
- Beam distance: 800m
- Max run time: 400 hours
- Modes: 9 light modes, a strobe & SOS.
- Switch: Two switches on top of the torch. LEDs under the switches indicate the battery power.
- Rechargeable via supplied mains charger or 12v cable (optional)
- LED: 3x CREE XP-L
- Reflector: 3x smooth, deep and wide reflectors
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): Custom battery (equivalent to 6x 18650 batteries.
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 160mm
- Width: 50mm
- Height: 143mm
- Weight: 780g (excluding battery)
What you get
- T8 searchlight in a plastic hard case
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Mains charger (UK kettle lead)
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Quickly press the raised button for momentary-on, press for longer for constant-on. Press the lower button for instant strobe when the searchlight is off.
- When the light is on, a quick press of the raised button will step-up to the next level. A quick press of the lower button will step down. Holding the lower switch down will access SOS and a double-tap will access the Strobe mode
- Mode 1: 3500 Lumens / 1hrs
- Mode 2: 2200 Lumens / 1.5hrs
- Mode 3: 1600 Lumens / 2.5hrs
- Mode 4: 1000 Lumens / 3.5hrs
- Mode 5: 700 Lumens / 5hrs
- Mode 6: 450 Lumens 10hrs
- Mode 7: 220 Lumens / 30hrs
- Mode 8: 90 Lumens / 70hrs
- Mode 9: 4 Lumens / 400hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.