Niteye WL-S1 Compact Extendable Flashlight with XM-L2 LED & 700 Lumens
The WL-S1 from Niteye is a unique and useful torch. It can run on 4 different battery types. If you use a CR123A or 16340 battery (rechargeable) and it depletes, a standard AA battery can be used as a back-up, thanks to the clever extendable body design. Very useful for police, security and outdoor enthusiasts. The wide head and smooth reflector create a far-reaching beam with a defined, direct hotspot and some flood light – perfect for outdoor use. It uses a CREE XM-L2 LED to produce a max 700 lumens and has 5 light modes, 2 flashing modes (strobe & SOS), a memory function that memorises the last mode used and two buttons; a side switch for mode changes and a tail-switch for ON/OFF functions. Under the side switch is a battery indicator light, which provides a visual reference of the battery power.
- Designed for: Outdoor pursuits, police work & general outdoor use
- Max Output: 700 lumens
- Beam distance: 234m
- Max run time: 37 hours
- Modes: 5 light levels, a tactical strobe and an SOS signal.
- Smart battery indicator light under side switch.
- Switch: Two independent switches; a tail-switch and a side switch (for easy mode changes).
- LED: CREE XM-L2
- Reflector: Metal, highly polished reflector
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 16340; 1x CR123A, 1x 14500, 1x AA
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 109mm
- Body: 26.4mm
- Head: 34.6mm
- Weight: 112g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- WL-S1 Flashlight
- Quality nylon holster with stitched belt loop & quick detach belt loop
- Detachable body clip with allen key
- Wrist lanyard
- Spare o-rings & rubber switch boot
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 1 x CR123A Battery FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Hold the flashlight and click the tail switch once to power on, click the tail switch once to power off.
- With the flashlight turned on, press the side switch to transfer through the different modes. The output levels will be in the following order; Ultra > High > Eco > Low > Weak and the cycle will repeat.
- To activate Strobe / SOS, press and hold the side switch to activate Strobe. To activate SOS once again press and hold the side switch, pressing and holding the side switch will cycle between Strobe / SOS repeatably.
- All 5 illumination modes will be memorised (excluding Strobe / SOS). Turning on the flashlight will return to the previous output level if the flashlight is left off for 2 seconds or more.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 700 Lumens / 1.3hr
- Max: 160 Lumens / 1.5hrs
- Eco: 70 Lumens / 8hrs
- Low: 26 Lumens / 37hrs
- Weak: 1 Lumen / 300hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.