Niteye WL-S2 Professional Flashlight with XP-L LED & 1080 Lumens
The WL-S2 from Niteye has been designed to fulfil the requirements of both professional and leisure users. It’s robust, with exceptional build quality and type-3 scratch-resistant anodising, which is typical of Niteye flashlights. It uses the latest CREE XP-L LED to output a max 1080 lumens and has 5 light modes, 2 flashing modes (strobe & SOS), a memory function that memorises the last mode used (useful for engineers) and two buttons; a side switch for mode changes and a tail-switch for ON/OFF functions. Under the side switch is a battery indicator light, which provides a visual reference of the battery power. It’s a very versatile light that meets the demands of engineering work or the extreme conditions endured by the outdoor enthusiast
- Designed for: Outdoor pursuits, engineering and general purpose applications
- Max Output: 1080 lumens
- Beam distance: 280m
- Max run time: 37 hours
- Modes: 5 light levels, a tactical strobe and an SOS signal.
- Smart battery indicator light under side switch.
- Switch: Two independent switches; a tail-switch and a side switch (for easy mode changes).
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Reflector: Orange Peel for a smooth beam profile
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 1x 18650, 2x 16340; 2x CR123A, 2x RCR123
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 145mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 28.5mm
- Weight: 103g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- WL-S2 Flashlight with body clip
- Quality nylon holster with stitched belt loop & quick detach belt loop
- Wrist lanyard
- Spare o-rings & rubber switch boot
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Hold the flashlight and click the tail switch once to power on, click the tail switch once to power off.
- With the flashlight turned on, press the side switch to transfer through the different modes. The output levels will be in the following order; Ultra > High > Eco > Low > Weak and the cycle will repeat.
- To activate Strobe / SOS, press and hold the side switch to activate Strobe. To activate SOS once again press and hold the side switch, pressing and holding the side switch will cycle between Strobe / SOS repeatably.
- All 5 illumination modes will be memorised (excluding Strobe / SOS). Turning on the flashlight will return to the previous output level if the flashlight is left off for 2 seconds or more.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1080 Lumens / 1hr
- Max: 400 Lumens / 3.7hrs
- Eco: 220 Lumens / 7.7hrs
- Low: 60 Lumens / 37hrs
- Weak: 1 Lumen / 1500hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.